Anything for Her Sake (Iroha x Fem! Reader) Part 1

This was not requested!
This was first posted on Amino, but I have nothing better to do (also, people there loved the one-shot) so I'll put it here as well. This will be separated into three parts (which will have two endings).

Anything for Her Sake (Iroha x Fem! Reader)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

First, Yuki accidentally kills Yoruko. Then, Yuri kills Syobai after he insulted Y/N , and then Emma kills Shinji and Hajime out of jealousy. What's next?!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sora's POV

I woke up at 7:30 in the morning. It was too early, so I tried to go back to sleep. It didn't go so well. 30 minutes have passed and I hear a knock on the door.

I opened the door and to my surprise, it was Iroha.

"What's up?" I asked. She had a worried look on her face.

"Have you seen Y/N?" She asked me.

I shrugged. "I just got up. Is she not with everyone else?"

Iroha frantically shook her head. "She was with me last night since I couldn't sleep and when I woke up, she was gone."

I agreed to look for Y/N with her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Iroha's POV

We started with Y/N's room. She wasn't in there. I began to worry even more.

"I'm sure she's somewhere in this buil-" Sora said before I interrupted her.

"But what if she isn't?! What if she isn't alive?!" I screamed.

"I wouldn't go that far yet." Sora reminded me.

We went to the dining hall where everyone else was and we warned them about Y/N's disappearance.

We searched all over the building, but to no avail, until Sora and I went back to Y/N's room, just to be sure...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sora's POV

She wasn't in her room earlier, so why was she in her room, lying dead on her bed that is now covered in blood now?

Teruya found us and ran to Y/N's body. And soon, the body discovery announcement went off, making everyone storm to her room.

We were all shocked, especially Iroha. She then started crying. As Teruya tried to comfort her, we began investigating. Kanade and Hibiki ran off somewhere.

The information said that she died from her injuries after getting shot many times.

Y/N's body was covered in so much blood that we couldn't really see the wounds at first glance.

"It looks like the pistol was cleaned with wipes or something." Nikei suddenly said.

"Ya think?" I asked. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until the twins ran up to us.

"Guys! I just found a trail of blood in the hallway!" Hibiki screamed.

"We gotta see if it leads us anywhere." Kanade suggested, to which Hibiki replied with:

"Did I ask you to speak?"

"Eek! Sorry big sis!" Kanade shrieked.

"Now now, Biki. Let's not do this right now. Anyways, as Kana said, we should go check just in case." Setsuka agreed.

Teruya and Iroha stayed upstairs while the rest of us ran downstairs. The trail of blood somehow led to the dining hall.

"Well that wasn't there before." I bluntly said. I went in the dining hall, but didn't see any more blood. This caused all of us to be confused, well, almost all of us.

"Suspicion confirmed." Kokoro said to herself as she went back upstairs.

Kanade decided to investigate the dining hall more with Hibiki hesitantly doing the same.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kokoro's POV

I went to check on Teruya and Iroha. Iroha stopped crying but I could tell Teruya was a little worried. After taking a closer look at Iroha, I could see where his worry is coming from.

Usually, people would look sad or show some other emotions after crying, but she wasn't showing any emotion on her face.

"Take her-" I said before we heard the class trial announcement.

Teruya, Iroha, and I were the last ones to arrive.

"Good to see you three are safe!" Setsuka happily said before she looked at Iroha. "But is she okay?"

"I'm fine." Iroha suddenly spat out. I decided not to say anything for now.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sora's POV

All of us got on the elevator. There was an eerie silence the whole way down.

When we got to the trial room and onto our podiums, Monocrow explained the rules of the class trial.