One and Only (Yandere!Nikei x Non-Binary Reader)

Oh wee. First yandere request! Heck! I decided to make this one a one-shot since oooooooh boy. We are going for a ride on this roller coaster.

This might be a bit different than other Yandere stories since most of them have bad endings or endings where the two ended up getting together and no offense to them, but the reader deserves happiness.

Idea: A non-binary reader is being stalked by a Yandere!Nikei.

Requested by anxiety_prime

One and Only (Yandere!Nikei x Non-binary Reader)

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

It's only been a day since school started and you were scared to death.
The school you went to was pretty huge with almost 900 students total and every time a person talks to you, they get murdered in a variety of ways...

Except Nikei.

Nikei was your closest friend. You two have been friends since the beginning of high school. You two were now juniors.

What he didn't know, until two days later, was that you had a S/O.

You two have been dating for a year and you even had class together, but everytime Nikei was present, your S/O would try to not get too close to you. You were confused, but you decided not to say anything.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

After school, your S/O wanted to talk to you in the park. They looked very serious about it, so you immediately went with them.

"It's about your friend, um, Nikei, I think. He seems suspicious." Your S/O told you.

You were confused. "Go on." You told them.

"Everytime I see you talk to other people, he's always nearby. You know about the murders, right?"

You nodded. "Do you mean that..."

"He might be the one responsible." Your S/O said. Before you could ask any questions, you two heard something in the bushes.

"Let's go." They grabbed your hand and ran to your house.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

The next day, you went to school and waited for your S/O at the front door. Instead of your S/O approaching, a certain someone appears from behind you.

"Hey Y/N!"

You screamed. "Oh my god! Don't do that!" You hit Nikei's arm.

"We're gonna be late for class!" Nikei said as he pulled you inside.

During class, your anxiety decided it was time to go overboard. You asked to go take a breather. You immediately went to your counselor and told them what your S/O told you yesterday.

Of course, they listened attentively. They took some notes and made sure to report the information to the principal.

"Thank you very much." You walked out of your counselor's office, but you weren't expecting to see Nikei.