Late Birthday One-Shot!

For Setsuka because she deserved better!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

September 9: The day of the party

Everyone made a plan to wake up earlier than Setsuka so they could set up the surprise. Everyone was having a sleepover that day, so it was perfect (well, except Syobai cuz he don't do that kind of shit)!

An hour later, Setsuka wakes up to find everyone gone and screaming downstairs. She rushes downstairs and sees a puddle of blood.

"Are you guys okay-"

Setsuka turned on the lights to see the kitchen filled with balloons and everyone was in there.

"Happy Birthday Setsuka!"

She was also greeted with Iroha's painting of Setsuka holding balloons with a "Happy Birthday!" at the bottom.

Some people were throwing confetti in the air while the others were finalizing her cake with pool balls on them (it's made out of frosting. there will be no death right now.)

The look on Setsuka's face was nothing but pure happiness. It looked like she was going to cry (aw mother).

Turned out that the puddle of blood was actually fruit punch. Nikei accidentally spilled some and they decided to act like their was a murder to lure Setsuka into the kitchen.

Of course, Setsuka laughed about that and thought that was a good prank. Nikei ran up to her and gave her the tightest hug he could give her (Setsukei anyone?)

Everyone ate the cake and had a good time. The rest of her birthday went very well.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧