Anything for Her Sake (Iroha x Fem! Reader) Ending A

There is a text in the picture, I just had to move it because one of his sprites is a dick.
Anyways, here is the first ending for this one-shot!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sora's POV

"Don't do it. I think it's a trap." Kokoro said.

"I just want Y/N to be in peace!" Iroha exclaimed, to which Kokoro replied with:

"I understand that, but she is in peace right now. Think about what she would want."

"She never wanted a murder to happen, so it's safe to assume what she would want from you." Setsuka said.

Iroha contemplated on this. She soon remembered something:

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Another flashback?!

In the first trial, Y/N had a full on panic attack from the screaming that happened.

"Guys! Please!" Y/N yelled at them. She continued to hyperventilate with Iroha stroking her back for reassurance. "He didn't mean to do it! Why must we scream?! Can we just forgive each other for once!" Y/N continued to yell while crying. She collapsed to the floor as Iroha hugged her tightly, continuing to stroke her back.

"I don't want another murder to happen..." Y/N softly said.

Flashback End!
**✿❀ ❀✿**

If Y/N never wanted a murder to happen, she definitely wouldn't want her to murder someone, right?

She started to cry again. Her knees gave up and she collapsed to the floor, letting go of the button.

"I can't..." She said. "I can't do it..."

She repeated the same thing multiple times.

"As expected from Ms. Nijiue." Mikado said, clearly upset.

"You don't just force people go kill someone, especially if they don't want to!" Teruya screamed at him.

"Listen Mr. Otori, I am the leader and I do as I please." Mikado replied with an angry look on his mask.

Nikei ran up to Iroha and snatched the button.

"If she's not gonna do it, I'll do it myself." He said before throwing it against the wall.

...

Nothing happened.

"So you're gonna play tricks, huh?!" Nikei spat at Mikado's face. He then mocked Mikado.

"Let me guess, you don't have the balls to execute me?"

Mikado pondered on this question before he finally said:

"I may not have the balls, but I have a metal collar just for you!"

Nikei: "What?"

The chained collar locked on Nikei's neck and dragged him to his execution.

"You thought the button was broken Nikei, but jokes on you-"

Mikado stopped mid-sentence when he saw that Nikei grabbed the ladder successfully.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mikado's POV

My first thought was 'I didn't think this through' when Nikei grabbed the ladder, but then the Monocrows that were behind him pried him off the ladder.

That was when I thought the execution was a success until Nikei was sent back to the trial room.

"What?" I thought to myself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Iroha's POV

He may have killed Y/N, but I was very happy to see him live through his execution, but of course, I was scared of what was coming next.

"Ms. Nijiue." Mikado said. "We are gonna have a talk after this. You and Nikei both."

I figured I would get in trouble, but what did he want from Nikei?

Apparently, he wanted Nikei to come with him to talk about something else they could do. I don't remember what since I wasn't listening.

When Mikado was done talking to us, I went back to my room and cried. I wanted Y/N to come back and hug me like everything was okay, but then I remembered that she wasn't here anymore.

I could've sworn I felt someone hug me back when I was going to my bed.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
After the Fourth Trial:

Setsuka was the only one who forgave Nikei, but since everyone else was livid at him, Setsuka decided it was better to leave him alone.
The one who got hurt the most was none other than Iroha. She still hung out with people, but she would cry in between their conversation after thinking about Y/N, which lead to some people comforting her.
Nikei wanted to stay away from Mikado, but Mikado was an inevitable thing that people had to face, so he tried to just go with it.

End
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯