SDRA2 Idol AU

Not requested!
Again, this is also on Amino! This will have more profanity since this isn't serious. Spoilers ahead!!

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

So all together, they will be a group of 15 because Syobai does not have time to sing and dance like a fucking pretty princess.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

Let's get to the sub units:

Originally, each sub unit was gonna have 4 members, but then I remembered Void. So Void will obviously have five members, the second and third sub unit will have three members, and the last one will technically have four members.

Void:

The leader is obviously Mikado, and because Chapter 5 happened, I decided to make him the main vocalist and lead rapper. This makes Nikei very mad because why the fuck is he even here, hogging all this shit?

Speaking of Nikei, he is the main rapper, but he is not happy about that because as stated in the Chapter 5 Void Theater, he is a narcissistic asshole. Mikado said that he can still sing, which made Nikei become hopeful, but then Mikado said "sub-vocalist" and that's when he started a fight. Mikado was unimpressed.

Next is Iroha. I decided to have her be the lead vocalist and sub rapper since she is still a surviving void. She paints pictures for their albums (and only for the albums).

Next is Hajime. He doesn't understand why he is the main dancer since he doesn't really dance, but Emma teaches him some dance moves since she was probably in some dancing movies. Oh yes! Hajime is also the lead rapper.

Emma is the lead dancer and sub vocalist/rapper. Of course, she doesn't mind this because she enjoys it when other people get the spotlight and not just her (even though she was voted the most popular member). She did prepare a one-liner, which is:
"Don't aVOID us! We may be VOID of emotion sometimes, but we all have our null and VOID moments 😉"
This makes Hajime roll his eyes, but he just went with it.

Their theme is dark, thriller, etc.

Melody Rhythm:

We can't forget about our lovely Melody Rhythm! Hibiki decided to add Setsuka as they have gotten very close, which makes Kanade very jealous (she's not a killer yandere in this AU don't worry).

Everything is pretty much the same. Hibiki sings and Kanade plays her guitar. The only different thing is that Setsuka harmonizes with Hibiki when needed. They don't really dance

Their theme is obviously happy, preppy, etc because Hibiki deserved better.

Curiosity Infinity:

I had to get a generator for this one 😅 but it does make sense...

Sora, Yuki, and Yoruko had trouble deciding on who should be the main, lead, and sub vocalist, so they played rock-paper-scissors and guess who won? Sora.

While she screams inside, Yuki and Yoruko play it again to see who gets to be lead, but before they could say "shoot", Sora quietly screams externally, so Yuki decided that they should all be main vocalists and have equal parts.

Their theme will vary because they want to surprise everyone.

Starlight Apocalypse:

When Yuri heard from Hibiki that he had to be in a sub unit with Teruya and Shinji, he screamed inside.

Kokoro is technically a part of their group, but because Syobai doesn't know what the fuck he's doing backstage, she has to keep him company, making her hesitantly cover a solo beforehand to make up for it.

Emma goes to the audience when it's Kokoro's time to shine and she just looks at Emma and at the stage floor the entire time (Mitsurobi 😍)

And now to the actual members:

Yuri is the main vocalist since he did come up with the name.

(Before we continue, height difference?! Let's continue.)

When he is by himself with Shinji and Teruya, he is very anti-social and he refuses to help them out, saying "You can help each other, but I'm out." He usually practices by himself unless he has to practice with the whole group, which makes him seem like a fucking gremlin compared to Shinji and especially Teruya 🤣

Shinji and Teruya both agreed to be main vocalists as well. Yuri decided to let them do what they want, as long as they don't hog the spotlight or try to communicate with him in any way.

Their theme is sci-fi like because Kokoro thinks there isn't enough science-like songs

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

Climax:

This is everyone as a whole group. Kokoro came up with the name since everyone comes together in the end.

Hibiki and Kanade prepare warm ups at their house. Instead of using the piano like most people do, Kanade uses her guitar.
An acoustic guitar because she doesn't want it to be too loud.
They realize that Nikei isn't here.
Oh well 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️
Before everyone can sing their first note, Nikei kicks open the door.
"Nah nah nah! Y'all ain't doing it right!"

Everyone: Aw shit. Here we go again.

He "shows" them how it's done, which makes Hibiki and Kanade literally kick Nikei out of the fucking room before he goes to jail for murdering everyone's goddamn eardrums.

Syobai sees this and then walks away every day.

Nikei warms up by himself in the next room, to which everyone has to stretch their bodies for the second time and practice their dance moves until Nikei is done ripping his fucking throat out (not literally).

Hibiki had Kokoro assign a role to everyone. Kokoro decided to hold auditions for each role (vocalist, rapper, hidden vocalist, and dancer)

Climax Roles:

Only the main vocalists will have microphones since they aren't dancing.

Main Vocalists:
Hibiki
Kanade

Rappers:
Hajime
Mikado
Nikei

Main Dancers:
Sora
Iroha
Yoruko
Yuki

Lead Dancers:
Emma
Hajime
Setsuka
Shinji
Teruya
Yuri

Hidden Vocalists (harmonies):
Sora
Emma
Hajime
Iroha
Kokoro
Mikado
Nikei
Setsuka
Shinji
Teruya
Yoruko
Yuki
Yuri

Hibiki was very happy with the results. Everyone else was satisfied with the results except Nikei, but instead of starting a fight, he waited until he got home and screamed in his pillow. Good job Nikei.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

I might write a fanfiction based on this. Depends on what you guys think.
It will be a separate story since it won't be a one-shot.