Anything for Her Sake (Iroha x Fem! Reader) Ending B

Oh boy 😱 it's OOC time.
Here is the second ending for this one-shot and Kanade is quaking.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sora's POV

"Don't do it. I think it's a trap." Kokoro said.

"I just want Y/N to be in peace!" Iroha exclaimed, to which Kokoro replied with:

"I understand that, but she is in peace right now. Think about what she would want."

"She never wanted a murder to happen, so it's safe to assume what she would want from you." Setsuka said.

Iroha contemplated on this. She didn't say anything for a while until a smile formed on her face.

"Would it be wrong to say that Nikei had it coming?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kokoro's POV

"Listen to me. Y/N wouldn't want you to murder someone. She said so herself." I tried to explain to her, but she just wouldn't listen.

"Who cares about that? I'm about to give Nikei what he really deserves." 

To my surprise, Teruya charged at Iroha and attempted to yank the button away, which led to a struggle between the two.

Teruya: "Do you know what you're doing?!"

Iroha: "It's for his own good!"

She snatched the button and ran to the corner of the room.

"Don't be ridiculous." Nikei said. "It's technically your fault for not doing anything to stop me."

Again, she didn't say anything. Nikei spoke again.

"Monocrow, let's get this-"

The screen turned on to show Nikei being dragged away, not by Monocrow this time, but no one was holding the chain.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sora's POV

Nikei looked at Iroha in shock.

"You...you did not just..." Nikei couldn't finish his sentence as Iroha continued pressing the button.

"You can stop pressing the button now" I said.

Iroha:
"No! If he shot her 10 times, I'll press this button 10 times." 

Hibiki: "You've pressed it way beyond 10 times!"

Kanade: "Do you really think that will make him suffer more?"

Iroha didn't listen to anyone. After a while, she began to speak.

"I wonder how long it took for Y/N to die. It would be a shame if you died instantly and she didn't. That wouldn't be fair, right?"

She inched closer to Nikei, still clutching onto the button, but not pressing it anymore

"Y/N was the only girl I loved and you killed her because you were jealous. You were jealous because she didn't love you the same way she loved me. Tell me, if you were to be with her, would you do anything for her? And I mean, anything."

Nikei stood there, dumbfounded. As much as he wanted to answer, his body wouldn't let him.

"I figured you wouldn't answer. See? You don't love her as much as I do. I would do anything for her and as much as I hate death, I would even die for her!" She laughed. I didn't even know what to say.

"Aren't you taking this a little too far?" Kanade asked before getting shushed by Iroha.

Iroha ran up to Nikei and grabbed his collar.

"If you thought you could be with Y/N, you'd be wrong. Do you even know how to love someone besides yourself?" She pushed him away. "I still can't believe you Nikei."

"You are a bitch. I hope you know that." Nikei said angrily. His eyes were glowing void red.

Time passed by and the metal collar finally clung onto Nikei's neck. Iroha gave him a disturbing smile with her void eyes.

"Have fun in hell."

✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
After the Fourth Trial:

Hibiki was beyond horrified after what happened. Kanade attempted to comfort her. 
Mikado was not expecting whatever just happened to happen, but it did and he is a proud leader. 
Teruya and Setsuka decided to hang out together to get rid of what just happened because "Man. What in tarnation was that?" as Teruya said. 
Sora and Kokoro contemplated on how they could avoid a similar situation to happen in the future. 
Iroha became isolated from everyone and almost never came out of her room. She was too busy painting Y/N. The only thing she wanted to paint was Y/N. It brought her good memories of when they were together and the only thing that made her happy right now.

End
✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Kanade. You thought you were a yandere? Uh. Think again.