prologue (edited)

A year ago

"Y/n!!!" you heard someone shout your name. You turned around from the mirror and look at your chief-bridesmaid and smiled, but it soon turned to a frown upon seeing the panicked look on her face.

"What is it y/f/n. Is anything the matter?" you asked her.

"Yo..yo... Yoongi ran away from the wedding." she shuttered out.

Upon hearing that you broke down. You cried. The thing is that it was an arranged marriage. It was to bring together the two mafias together. His In Daegu and yours here in the states.
Your families were happy for this Union... You were happy cause you'll be marrying my best friend... The man you love. The man you were too afraid to confess to because he made it clear from day one that you were only friends and nothing else... It hurt to know that he meant what he said when your parents proposed the idea of marriage... He was so against it. But his parents were able to convince him... Now you were left alone on your wedding day.

From that moment on you changed... You changed because you were never able to open your heart to someone and when you did he broke you. You became black. The carefree and cheerful girl they knew was gone all that remained was BLACK

A/N
Hey guys... This is my first book and I hope you like it... The idea came to me one morning and I felt like it's a must write... I hope you enjoy it thanks.

😘😘😘😘