3(edited)

YOUR POV

"What the heck Jungkook? Put me down! Before you aren't able to use that precious dick of yours," I threatened.

"C'mon princess, don't worry, I won't drop you. Plus, empty threat ain't good coming out from a pretty mouth like yours," he smirked.

"Urggggg," I groaned. "Who're you calling princess?"

He didn't answer me and just continued running.

"Dickhead," I mumbled.

By now, we were already getting weird stares from people. I hide my face with my hair. Before I know it, we are in front of a door, and he drops me. Finally, I think to myself.

"Well, Y/n, welcome to MMA 101," Jungkook said after dropping me.

I glare at him, but he just smiles and enters the class.

When we enter, all eyes are on us. Typical, I thought. Jungkook goes to the teacher and tells him something, I don't know what, but the teacher smiles and asks me to come over. I do so.

"Y/n-ah, I'm professor Kim Namjoon. But you can call me professor Kim." the teacher says, smiling. I only nod my head with a blank expression on my face. His smile becomes an awkward one. He then gave me some clothes saying they are for free movement during the lesson and the appropriate attire. I nod, and Jungkook takes me to where I can change.

I change and come back out. Jungkook to has changed and is wearing a kung fu, martial art Shaolin bruce lee combat MMA casual pant.

And I wore this.👇👇👇

"So y/n, do you have any experience in Martial arts?" The teacher asked

"No shit Sherlock. I wouldn't be doing a course on Martial arts if I didn't." I replied... Like c'mon dude, why are you so dumb. I rolled my eyes while the teacher glared at me, not like I care.

He dismissed us, and I followed Jungkook to join the others.

The class looked like this.

So Jungkook and I were to spar together. We did some basic offensive tactics, like, kicking, sticking with an opened hand, leg swipe, parries elbow and knee strikes, punches, and various evasion tactics.

We also tried different styles like Aikido and Hapkido, Japanese and Korean arts, respectively, that share a similar origin. Aikido, which was the gentler of the two, basically means to anticipate attacks and incapacitate the aggressor with pins, locks or throws that do not cause serious harm. While Hapkido is more of a defensive attack but it also incorporates kicking punching and other offensive tactics.

Then we did some common styles like

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It is kinda very aggressive since it deals with more off choking and trying to get your opponent to submit rather than diverting attacks. But it doesn't require an attack.

The bell rang, signaling the end of class. Since I had no class again, I decided to eat. The teacher called me back. Ughhhhh, what does he want now...

"Yes, Mr. Kim, how may I help you " I saw with sarcastic cheerfulness to the man I knew only today but is already on my hate list.

Throughout the lesson, he was just annoying me. He was like Y/n do this do that like c'mon. The annoying part was I made the moves correctly, but he just wanted to piss me off... Like you know what I mean.

"Y/n, see you did well in my class today, and I'm impressed."

"Really?" I ask in a bored tone. "Cause everyone in the class would have thought you were out to get me," I continue.

He just gives me a shy smile and scratches the back of his neck.

"Yh... Sorry about that."

I roll my eyes

"Can you just tell me what you want?"

"Y..yh... Ummm. You see, I just wanted to ask you if you're also signed up for music and dance," he says, looking nervous... How could a guy so cute be so dumb?

"Obviously yes, it's an art University, Of course, I'll sign up for music and dance," I say

He looked kinda panicked.

"O..okay, then see you, next class... Bye," he says and dashes out. Weirdo.

I leave the class, and I decide to wear something different... I usually go out with like three outfits.

So I wore this

I get to the cafeteria, and I order a cheeseburger with side fries and an orange juice.

Before I know it, it's time for my next class music.

A/n

Hey, guys, sorry for the slow update.

Love you, please leave a comment and vote.

😘😘😘