2(edited)

YOUR POV

Today is my first day of school, so I decided to make it one to remember.

I woke up around 6 am and did my daily routine. It consisted of me showering, washing my hair, brushing, combing my hair and styling it then doing my makeup. I'm not too much of a makeup person, but for the outfit, I planned to wear, it was necessary. I did a black smokey eye and used mascara and cat-eye eyeliner and used some foundation, concealer, and powder with blood-red glossy lipstick.

I wore black denim pants and a black denim jacket and wore a blue crop top with a pair of black 4 inches heels.

I look like I feel, and that is sexy and bad if I have to say so myself. I decided to take my car, which is a black sport, Chevrolet.

I get to the university, and I'm already getting stares from people in the parking lot c'mon people I've not even gotten out. I smirk to myself and get out of the car then the whispers begin. I hear things like:

"Is she a new girl?"

"Gosh, she's so hot."

"Man, I think I'm finally getting a new ass this year."

"She seems like a brat" I heard a girl say

I rolled my eyes at the comments and made my way to the admin block. There are saw an old lady and greeted her; I assume she's the secretary.

"Good morning, ma'am" I may be a bitch, but I know better than disrespecting my elders because my mama thought me better than that.

She gives me a warm smile and then asked: "How may I help you' sweetheart?"

I also give her a polite smile. "Umm... My name is Y/n Cullens, and I'm new. I came for my schedule and to know if there is anything else I should know that they didn't mention in the admission letter." I told her

She looked up at the computer in front of her and started typing something, and then I see a paper printing out from the printer, I think that will be my schedule.

She stands up and gets it, then hands it over to me and tells me to sit down that she'll be with me soon. She takes the telephone from the desk and then calls someone.

After like 5 minutes, a young and handsome Korean guy comes in. He smiles at me, and I almost melt... 'Damn, he's so cute and hot maybe I could get some dick,' I think to myself. (A/N: just kidding don't think I'll be having any smut in this book. If there is, I'll tell you. Thanks 😁) The secretary calls for me, and I stand up to answer and walk over to her.

"Y/n, this is Jeon Jungkook. He'll be your assigned partner for the school year" she tells me I smirk to myself and then smile at him and raise my hands to shake his, he does the same and gives me the same smile he gave me earlier, a bunny smile he's so cute.

"Hey, partner, nice to meet you," he smirks at me.

"Same here," I say back with a smirk.

I see him checking me out, and I smirk more if that's possible, and I snap my fingers at him to bring his attention back to my face. I wink at him, and he blushes from being caught. I slowly twirl for him to get a good look at my ass.

"If the show's over, can we get going?" I ask him

He looks at me and then grabs my hand and drags me away from the block.

"We have a lecture now." he says to me, "And I don't wanna be late. "

"Yo, kookie, I'm wearing fucking 4 inches heels, so be careful with me!" I exclaim, annoyed. He suddenly stops, then turns around to face me with a smirk on his face and a mischievous glint in his eyes. I'm a little scared, to be honest.

"Don't worry, Y/n daddy's gonna be careful with you" he smirks and laughs evilly.

"umm... Jun...Jung... Jungkook w..what are you doing?" I stammer out

He continues to smirk, and before you know it, I'm on his shoulder and running.