Chapter 28

Chapter 29: No, El!

“Lucas!”

“Ah, if it isn’t the sexy hot Demon Queen. A pleasure to meet you~!”

“Eh?”

After some time, Eu managed to snap out of her fear and came looking for Lucas. It was unknown whether she was worried or was simply curious about what had happened.

However, the moment she arrived, she was met with Lucas who was wearing a strange mask. And for some reason, this Lucas acted very perverted and as if he was meeting her for the first time.

“What...no, who are you!?”

“Ai! The strange intuition of women! Now I know Lucas had only met you for a brief moment but to think that you already know him so well! My my my~! What is it with women and idiotic men?”

Jester laughed and waved his hands around exaggeratedly.

“Shut it! How long are you going to stay in Lucas’ body! Quickly get him back!”

“Ooh, two queens, ganging up on me~!...I feel strangely aroused~”

“...”

El shut her mouth, feeling disgusted and annoyed the more she talked with Jester.

“Well, don’t worry Your Hignesses~! Lucas will be back shortly~ Until then...I’ll be having some fun with his body~!”

“What are you-!?”

Eu was about to ask when Jester suddenly disappeared in front of her.

While Eu was still confused, Jester reappeared a few distance away and used stealth as he quickly dashed towards the mountain top where the ‘gate’ was supposed to be.

Seeing this, El asked in shock.

“Y-you...don’t tell me you’re going to...”

“What? Go to another world and slaughter my way in? Nice deduction Sherlock!”

“This is insane!”

“No no no no my dear~ What this is, is a world full of EXP~!”

Inside Lucas’ [World Home]. El’s face paled quite a lot just hearing Jester’s true but very insane statement.

Jester didn’t mind her anymore and found the gate.

At the top of the mountain, a shallow cave was there. Instead of finding the cave’s inside as a hollow one, what he found was that the mouth of the cave was glowing mysteriously and at the center, was a swirling black hole.

It didn’t look safe to travel at all…

“...Well, into the rabbit hole we go Alice~”

“What was that pause just now!? You totally know that this isn’t safe at all! Why are you still going in!!!???”