I give myself to you{Peter Parker}

"Dad, im just going out quickly. I'll be back in 10 minutes!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs.
"Ok but be careful, you know what's out there." He cautioned. "Love you 3000!" I heard him add on.
"Love you 3000." I replied. Having a superhero Dad was weird but amazing. When I was little he would come home from a mission and tell me all about what had happened. The stories only got better and better over the years, which made me want to become a super hero myself.
He'd always ask me who may favourite hero was, and I'd always reply with "You Dad, Iron Man!" And it never changed, it's always been him. And it won't change trust me, but there is someone I've found an interest in. The times he would come to the tower we'd always hang out for a while before he had to go on missions and what not.

Walking out of the Stark Towers exit ,happy greeted me with a smile.
"Morning Y/n!" He said with a two fingered salute.
"Morning happy!" I replied returning the smile.
The one thing I don't love about living in New York is the fact that the air is most definitely not clean. I'd love to walk out of the Stark Towers and smell the fresh air flow through my lungs but unfortunately, all that's possible to smell is the sewers and polluted air. It's not the most appealing.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y how much longer is the walk to Starbucks?" I asked.
"It is another ten minutes, Miss Stark. Would you like me to call happy to assist in driving you?"
"No I can walk."
"Very well."
Having a computer programmed into my watch was something odd. I've gotten used to it but apparently no one else has. Everyone looks at me as if I'm a lunatic talking to an imaginary spy machine. But something I can't get used to is how an AI shows emotion. How my Dad did it I'm not sure but it definitely can be creepy sometimes.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y, where's Peter?" I asked curious of what he's up to.
"He's right behind you, Miss Stark." At her comment I turn around to see Peter in his suit swinging from the buildings. He swung down and grabbed me by the waist and pulling me up into the air with him.
"Seriously Peter?!" I shouted over sound of horns honking while slapping him on the arm, causing him to flinch.
"What?!" He said through laughter. "You should've seen the shock horror on your face!" He yelled. I shook my head in annoyance but laughed slightly with him.

As much of a fright he gave me, I loved the wind flowing through my hair when he brought me up here swinging from building to building. "I have a surprise for you." He yelled. I nodded in agreement to going with him as he swung more upon my answer.

•••

Half way to the surprise Peter blindfolded me which was scary to be honest. I had no idea where I was going or what was happening. All I could do was hold onto him like a koala and hope I'll be safe and not fall.

Once we finally got to the surprise Peter gently put me down.
"Ok don't take your blindfold off yet." He whispered in my ear. I felt his hands grip lightly onto my waist to guide me wherever we were going.
It seemed like we walked into a building and had to climb a few stairs which led to a door. I heard a slight click and then the air glided past my face sending shivers throughout my body. Once we were outside of the building I could hear the honking of car horns and taxies once again. "We're here." He said excitedly as he slipped off my blindfold.

(Start the song, your welcome.)

I opened my eyes to see the bright city and it's lights shimmering and slightly blurred. Obviously we were on a rooftop of some type.
"Woah..." I mumbled.
"Y/n turn around." Peter giggled behind me. I did as I was told and turned around to see what he was doing. He stood there in his spider suit my Father had made him with a jewellery box gently sitting in his hands, his thumbs fiddling with the sides of it. Behind him was a blanket with a picnic basket and candles. Fairy lights and small lanterns were hung up around the rooftop as well as flowers.
"What's all this for?" I questioned.
"For you silly." He answered as he smiled brightly.
"Really? For me? But it's so beautiful and perfect."
"That's the point." He grinned, moving closer to me with the box. "This is for you." He stammered, grabbing my hands and placing the box in them. I opened the box to see a small silver chain and a charm at the bottom shaped as a heart. I slid it out of the box examining it only to see a small latch on the side. Opening it, a tiny hologram showing a picture of Peter and I popped up.
"H-how did you do this?" I asked, my thumb rubbing over the front of the heart.
"Your dad, Mr Stark, made the hologram work, he's smart." He explained. I felt something engraved on the front of the heart that I hadn't noticed. Flipping over the locket I saw small words engraved over the front. 'Falling into love.'
Reading over it I finally realised what this was all for.
"Peter...I."

I looked back up to him with slight tears in my eyes. He looked more than nervous, petrified actually. I ran up to him engulfing him in a hug, my head fitting perfectly in the crook of his neck. "I love you too." I confessed to him which came out muffled. His arms wrapped around me squeezing me gently.
I pulled away looking into his eyes, admiring the sparkle that over took them. My hands moved to cup each side of his face. "So much..." I added.

He leaned forward engulfing us in a soft kiss. One of his hands on my lower back and the other on the side of my head, gently caressing it.

I've got to be honest, I've never felt this love before. Yes, I've loved him for a very long time but it can't compare to the love I felt when he loved me back. To know after all these years that he really cares for me, is all I could ask for.

Its crazy, falling.