Happy Anniversary {David Dobrik}

(3rd P.O.V)

Giggles were heard behind Y/n's door as she slept. On the other side was obviously David being the dumbass he is and ready to trick her. He slightly opened the door, camera in one hand recording and in the other his most famous flamethrower.

He handed Jason the camera and slowly David shuffled to the side of Y/n's bed. Jason pulled out an air horn from his pocket and pressed the button sending out a loud honk, waking Y/n up in an instant. A second after Jason sounded the horn, David turned on the flamethrower releasing the flames in the air over Y/n. She started screaming in a panic of just waking up and a hot fire blazing above her.
"GOD DAMMIT DAVID WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU ASSHOLE!" Y/n screamed while throwing a pillow at David after he had turned the blaze off.
Him and Jason cackled over Y/n's reaction. David flopped onto the bed, on top of her and whispered in her ear.
"Relax baby, I have something better for you though." He whispered.

Jason went out of the room and came back in with a box. He handed it to Y/n while smiling excitedly.
"If it's a cockroach, I'm gonna kill you both." She threatened, point at them both. Y/n slowly pulled the bow off and held at the sides of the lid. She breathed in ready to be frightened.
Sliding off the lid she squinted her eyes closed, when something shifted in the box. "Oh Jesus." She mumbled.
"For gods sake Y/n, open your eyes." Jason spat out clearly impatient. Y/n slowly opened her eyes, and to her surprise a small puppy sat in the box looking up at her. She let out a long 'aw' of adornment.
"David." She whined, gazing at him.
"Happy anniversary." He giggled. Y/n embraced him in a hug and thanked him over and over again.
"Alright well, while you two lovebirds do that I'm going to stop being a third wheel and leave." He blurted while leaving and closing the door. David and Y/n giggled at his response and lay back down in each others arms.

"It's been 4 years and I still love you." Y/n spilled waiting for David's reaction. He slowly realised what she had said.
"Hey!" He claimed, offended. Y/n chuckled at him and softly kissed him on the cheek.
"I love you." She whispered looking into his eyes.
"I love you too." David planted a soft kiss on her lips. A soft whine was heard from behind them and David looked over Y/n's shoulder to see the little puppy plopped down on the bed with his tail wagging.
He was quite a fluffy dog. An off white colour with floppy ears and a puffy tail. "So what are you gonna name him?" David asked.
"I'm not sure yet. But I want it to be our decision." She answered. David nodded while Y/n gently picked up the puppy and stroked his fur, putting him in between the two.
"What if we call it Jason." Y/n giggled.
"I think he'd hate and love it at the same time." He giggled.

•••

Sitting in the lounge room, David turned the camera to face himself, Y/n, Natalie, Jason and Zane.
"What are we doing?" Natalie asked, looking at Y/n.
"Don't look at me" She put her hands up, "ask that dumbass." She joked while point her finger at David. His hair quickly snapped towards her.
"You do know I'm the one that owns a flamethrower right?" He threatened playfully.
"You I'd know I'm your weakness, yeah?" Y/ threw back at him smirking.
"Shit." He whispered.

David pressed the record button and sat next to Y/n with the rest of them next to the couple.
"So what are we doing?" Zane repeated after Natalie.
"We're going to be doing a science experiment." David spoke excitedly.
"Oh no." Jason spoke up, worried.
"The experiment is going to be done in the backyard." David continued. "And in a big bucket thing!"
"Bucket thing?" Natalie asked laughing.
"Shut up." He chuckled.

•••

Outside, Scott, Corinna, Jeff and Jonah had joined them. Jason poured the chemical into the bin and ran for his dear life next to the others. They all had goggles and gloves on for show, which in the end were really pointless. They all stood by excitedly waiting until a gush of orange foam emerged from the bin. It spewed out over the garden creating a huge mess to clean up later. Everyone cheered excitedly, with David's voice being the loudest due to him being the one filming.

"Oh my god did you see how big and colourful it was?!" Y/n asked excitedly. The two walking into the house alone.
"Yeah I did. I was there too." He chuckled.
"Obviously. But that was so cool!" She added. They stood in the kitchen. David looking down on her, admiring her facial features and breathing in the flowery sent of her perfume.
"Happy anniversary, beautiful." David spoke lovingly.
"To you too. Here's your present by the way!" She pulled it out her pocket excitedly. Her small hand placed it in his and he unwrapped is slowly, anticipation building up. Opening the box he saw a shining, silver watch, diamonds engraved into the sides and the arms ticking away.
"Woah this is beautiful, Y/n. Thank you!" He looked back up at her excited. "I love you so much." He added pulling her into a hug of complete love.
"I love you too, baby."