You do? {Noah Schnapp}

I flipped my phone down in front of me while laying in bed, opening my view to see Noah sitting at his desk with his headset on.

I let out a puff of air listening to him talking to his friends over discord. I loved that he had so many friends that cared for him. He deserves it. But, now it's my turn for attention.

I walked over to his desk and slid under his hands which were holding the controller, straddling him and placing my head on his chest.
"I want attention" I pleaded with puppy eyes. He looked at me and gave a slight smile then placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Hey boys I've got to go, talk tomorrow" he said. He took off his headset and place it along with his controller on the table.

I smiled and snuggled into the crook of his neck taking in the smell of his cologne. It was my favourite smell, I would take it and spray it all over my clothes and bed sheets. It made me feel safe and reminded me of him when he wasn't around.

"You okay, my cuddle bug?" He asked. I looked up to him and gave him a slight kiss on his nose.
"Better than ever now" I replied. I let out an excited gasp "do you wanna make brownies?!" He gave a slight chuckle and tightened his grip around me.
"I would love to."

He carried me to the kitchen giving me gentle kisses along the way. God I loved this boy. We haven't said it yet, I'm just too scared to say it incase he doesn't feel the same way. But if he was to say it to me, I would say it a thousand times more.

He placed me on the kitchen counter and grabbed all the ingredients to make brownies. We began adding the wet ingredients first and then the dry. Finally, adding the batter to an oven safe container and placing it in the oven to cook.

Suddenly, I had an idea. I grabbed a handful of flour and as Noah turned around I threw it at his face. I started giggling at his reaction because it was priceless.
"Oh two can play at that game, Missy" he teased.

He grabbed an egg and threw it at my head, the cold gooey substance running down my face. I scoffed at his challenge.
"Oh you're getting it now, you ass!" I mocked. Snatching the tub of butter off the counter I scooped some and ran it down his face and his chest. I giggled knowing what he was gonna do next with the milk.

He grabbed the milk carton and began to poor it over the top of my head, which made me gasp at how cold it was.
"Noah!" I shouted through a smile. He lost it laughing at my reaction.
"Sorry sorry, but you had it coming for you" he continued to giggle. I nodded in agreement as if to say fair game.

After calming down from giggling he slid his way between my legs and wiped the food from my face and I wiped it from his.
"Ya know, I still get butterflies around you. Even after 8 months of dating" I blurted out.
He smiled, "so do I".

I can't even begin to explain how I feel with him. Like yeah we've both been in other relationships but they aren't quite like this one. And I mean it.
With Noah it's different, he really cares for me and regardless of when he's filming he still makes time for me.

While he was filming for season 3 of Stranger Things he would FaceTime me in between shots taken. Or get someone to hold his phone so I could watch him shoot. He really did put a lot of effort into this relationship and I'm so grateful for it.

My family loves him too. Which is important to me, because I'm going to be marrying him but he doesn't know that yet. If he loves me back of course.

The last boyfriend I had turned out to be racist so obviously that didn't end well. He was a jerk that deserved nothing but karma. And that's what he got. He got cat-fished by some old lady on tinder, he got quite the surprise when he found out the 5'4, blue eyed blonde turned out to be a sweet young lady who just wanted company. I honestly felt bad for her, she picked the wrong boy to cat-fish.

I looked into Noah's eyes seeing my own reflection in them as if I was a photo in his brain.
"I love you" he said abruptly.
"Huh?" I blurted not sure if I heard correctly.
"Y/n L/n, I love you".
"You do? I love you too" I stammered. Sitting there smiling like an idiot I blushed in happiness and looked down at my lap. He put his pointer finger under my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking into his eyes.

"I've loved you for a long time. I was just too scared to say anything because I didn't want to scare you off. But, I truly love you more than I've ever loved anyone" he explained.
I smiled brightly, "me too. I was scared you'd think I'm a freak or something".
"Never, you're my world remember?" He countered. I nodded excitedly.

He slowly leaned in and gave a soft kiss which made literal ecstasy run throughout my veins. Yeah it's cheesy deal with it.
"You know we're getting married right?" He asked.
"That's what I said!" We both giggled.

We spent the rest of the night talking and watching movies. And eating brownies of course. It was quite the night. And I'm look forward to many more with him.