𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

「𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧」

i looked at daniel thanking him for dropping my sister and i. ashley jumped out of the car and ran towards the house. i was about to step out of the car but a firm grip stopped me from doing so. i turned to look at daniel. what is he doing taking revenge for today morning? "corbyn, i am sorry i lied to you about that chemistry project. miss dahl didn't give any but, i just wanted to-" he said pausing to find the right words. "to" i asked. "to spend some time with you", he completed with a small smile. i smiled back nodding my head, "i guess, me too", i replied back shyly. 

i chuckled and looked at him as he looked at me. "can we go out for a dinner tonight.", he asked. "i can't deny food", i joked and nodded, letting my hand out of his grip. "bye bye," i said "daniel "with a smile. he chuckled as i scurried back into the house. i quickly completed all my homework and assignments. 

as the sun began to set, i grew more excited for the little dinner with daniel. i changed into fresh clothes, the best ones in my wardrobe. did my hair over and over again. tried all the shoes in my wardrobe to find which suited the outfit best. picked my favorite chain and slid down, glancing at my reflection over and over again. "you should keep the first two buttons open", a voice spoke. "you really think so", i turned around to look at ashley. she nodded, "now tell me, who is this person who has stolen my brother's heart" ashley teased. "it is just a dinner", i said. "i never said otherwise" she chuckled. "have fun!"

the car in the driveway honked twice, indicating that it was daniel, who was here to pick him up. corbyn checked his reflection one last time before guiding himself to the car. "hello daniel", corbyn chimed. daniel was dressed in a beautiful outfit his hair falling over his forehead making him look gorgeous. "hello corbyn", daniel chimed. we drove to the restaurant in silence. 

we had a calm and peaceful dinner talking about our lives, getting to know each other better. daniel later dropped me back to my house. i bid him good bye and returned to my house with a big smile. till today, i would have never thought that i would have the opportunity to go on a dinner with daniel seavey. it truly was a dream come true. 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆