𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

「𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥」

as soon as corbyn left i walked to zach who was playing fortnite with my brother christian. i walked in sitting beside them watching them play, wondering what was so exciting about the game. after they completed their game and christian boasted about winning another victory royale they both looked at me. "you are so boring", both of them spoke together before beginning to laugh as i simply shrugged my shoulders. "see, i love you daniel, but this man is the better seavey", zach exclaimed hitting christian's chest. "alright boys, lunch is ready", i stated simply ignoring the previous statement. "you sound just like mom". christian teased. i simply smiled before walking away. 

after eating the best fettuccine in the world, zach and i talked for a little while. i told him to believe in himself and  promised him that everything between him and kay would be alright. he smiled and he promised me that, he would win kay back, make her realize the truth, "zach, can i ask you a question", i spoke after a little while. "sure anything mate", he replied. "zach, what would you do if you really loved someone but they just got rejected by someone else, they truly loved. would you tell your feelings or would you wait till they heal", i ask. zach smiled, "the answer is really simple daniel. i would confess my love. and maybe they will fall in love with you too. just remember, do not break that precious girl's heart", zach chimed. "it is a boy", i said as my cheeks warmed up. "even better", he said with a wink . 

later in the evening, i decide to convey my true feelings to the space boy. no matter what he thinks of me, i will tell him that i love him. i really haven't got anything to loose.

melon boy
hey space dude, i know
this may sound extremely
weird but i need to tell you this.

space boy.
okay melonie , tell me what 
is it.

melon boy.
i don't know your name
i don't know your face
i know this might sound stupid 
and crazy. just promise me
that you will not stop talking to me'

space boy
okay, what is it?

melon boy.
i love you!

[ space boy is typing ...]

    。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆