𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

「𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥」

i play the guitar as they look into my eyes. my lips curl as we look at each other with love and affection for each other. i complete playing the song and intertwine my hands in theirs as we watch the sunrise, truly falling in love with each other.

"daniel, are you even listening to me?" jonah asked. i shook my head. "yes- i am" i faltered with my words. "so how do i ask her out?", jonah asked. seriously, jonah could have any girl he wanted, why was he so nervous about this one. "just, ask her in front of the entire school, she won't be able to deny it", i spoke. jonah raised his eyebrows, "did you even listen to what i said. i want to ask tatum dahl out. i can't in front of the entire school. she is a teacher." jonah shot. my cheeks grew red. did jonah really want to hook up with a teacher.

"he wasn't listening to you", zach said stating the obvious. jonah stood up, "daniel, do you still want your sister's image to stay intact. don't forget that i still have her pictures saved. i can put them online any time", jonah spoke igniting fear in my mind. i began to shake my head. jonah hugged me whispering in to my ears, "then never ever decide to ignore what i am saying" he said and pulled away.

zach spoke nonchalantly, "i am getting bored, but look at the corbyn boy. look at how he is looking at you. like he loves you". i turned to look at corbyn who quickly looked away. i shook my head and began to eat my food. the idea of some one loving me for myself and not my friends was charming. no one ever  truly loved me. sure there were girl who would be all over me, but only so that they could sleep with me or jonah.

 jonah watched me, "i have a brilliant idea!, jonah exclaimed. a brilliant idea usually meant great trouble. "you've got an idea on how to ask tatum out", zach asked. "no an idea to make our lives more interesting ", jonah chimed. "daniel i challenge you to make that puppy boy believe that you are in love with him. i moved back in my chair. "challenge not accepted, that is disgusting to play with someone's feelings like that." i said. "you what else is disgusting, your sisters n*****" jonah mocked. 

     。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆