𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

「𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧」

the next three months were magical. daniel and i sat in the garden, on the grass looking into each others eyes. we watched the sunset as our fingers intertwined, my head on his shoulder. climbed mountains early in the morning just to watch the sunrise and went on long romantic drives. i really was just falling deeper and deeper in his love.

"we have chemistry", i heard my favorite voice speak. i grab my algebra homework and close the locker before turning to face the prettiest face on earth. "i know", i whispered with a blush. "i mean, we have chemistry not algebra", daniel said with a chuckle taking the paper from hand and placing it in my locker for me. i chuckle and bury my face in to the locker. 'oh god, what was i thinking'. daniel placed his hand on my shoulder, "you left your chemistry records at my home yesterday night, come on corbyn", daniel chuckled. i shook my head and turned to look at him. 

his eye were beautiful. tears slowly swelled in his eyes.  i was astonished, "daniel, is this about the trip. i've told you already. it is just three weeks and then we can see each other. we can go to the beach every day. if your parents have planned a trip, you should go on it. this summer will be the best one" i chuckled. he nodded, wiping tears from his eyes. we both then headed to the chemistry class together with smile on our faces.

i was thankful that daniel and i partners. it really was perfect. we both made the best group. the way we both worked with each other was too good. the practical grades made up for my theory grade which started falling down but soon recovered.

the day continued without any troubles. at the end of the day, i bid my good bye to daniel. i assured him that three weeks was too little. although i assured him, i myself felt extremely sad. three weeks with out each other seemed almost impossible. 'three weeks. just three weeks. i told myself. '

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆