𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

「𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥」

as daniel had promised, he would be recreating all the moments that he and corbyn spent together with each other, this time there will be no secrets, no guilt and only love. true love for each other. corbyn and i were on the terrace counting the stars in the sky with a big smile on our faces. "i counted seventy five", corbyn spoke. "i counted one", i replied. "shut up, you didn't even look at the sky.", corbyn chuckled. "that is true,but  there is this one star which isn't in the sky. it is right in front of my eyes.", i spoke. corbyn looked at me with a smile, the same smile that made my heart stop beating, the same smile that made time stop, the same smile that made me fall in love, love with this human. corbyn placed his head into my shoulder as we both gazed at sky. the stars twinkled at us accepting our love for each other. 

a little while later, we played the guitar together our voices harmonizing to produce the most magical sound, the music of love. the night grows darker but we continue singing looking into each others eyes. we stay in each other embrace, talking for the rest of the night, laughing and chuckling. as the stars began to hide and the faintest ray of sun was visible, i pick my guitar and began playing a song for the most beautiful boy that has ever existed.

i play the guitar as he looks into my eyes. my lips curl as we look at each other with love and affection for each other. i complete playing the song and intertwine my hands in his as we watch the sunrise, truly falling in love with each other 

 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

 i complete playing the song and intertwine my hands in his as we watch the sunrise, truly falling in love with each other  。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆