𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

「𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥」

i glanced at my reflection once more as i knocked on wooden door. i was greeted by a pleasant face, the one i've been waiting to look at, corbyn besson. i smile brightly and step inside, "corbyn!", i exclaim, looking into his eyes. every time i looked into his eyes, all i would notice were my ice cold eyes drowning in the sea of guilt. all the guilt in my eyes prevented me from looking at the deep affection and love that i had for corbyn. i always wanted someone to truly love me and when corbyn loved me more than he loved himself, i broke his heart. now his heart was mine to fix.

i looked at him, "i really do love you corbyn besson, i promise", i spoke. "you don't love me daniel, melon boy loves space boy.", he said bitterly. i remained calm, "i love you corbyn besson, you. only you. i was so lost  that i never truly realized that what i wanted was here the whole time" i spoke. corbyn remained quite so i continued to speak, "i agree that the words i told you under the stars and above the mountains were not very truthful, but i did fall in love with you, very slowly. and i would do all of that again with you, this time with all my heart", i paused.

 "i believe you, you will do it all again. you will break my heart again", he said with a tear in his eye. "i certainly won't. and i certainly won't let a tear roll down your cheek", i said wiping the tear. "promise", he asked stretching his little finger outwards. "promise", i assured linking my little finger with his, making him smile. that evening we both sat by the sea watching the sun set. in that moment everything was forgotten. because when two destinies are interlinked even the forebears of the destinies can not do anything to change them. 

"i love you daniel. i love you", corbyn spoke placing their head on my chest as my heart beat faster . "i love you too", i whispered, closing my eyes as time froze. leaving the both of us an eternity to just stay in each other's embrace.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆