Chapter One

Above is a picture of sexy Kate Upton, aka, Trisha.

*My first chapter is dedicated to my first follower, Awodam1924. 

Trisha

"Oomph," I stumbled as the bastard behind me "accidentally" pushed me yet again. I glared at the smirking rogue over my shoulder. Unfortunately, the smug asshole actually looked good with his blue eyes, dirty blond hair and lean body. The jerk had been either groping me or pushing me for the past hour since he and his partner found me.

"Walk faster," His partner, another rogue, who'd been walking ahead of us and who didn't know what his partner had been doing since the past hour, or maybe he didn't care, barked at me. Unlike his partner, he didn't have good looks. He had dark hair, dark eyes beneath bushy eyebrows, a week worth of stubble and a permanent scowl marring his face. He even stunk. 

'Maybe he hadn't had a shower for a week either. Maybe that's why he's so cranky,' I thought to myself as I pushed my legs to move faster. I'd labeled them Grumpy and Smiley, seeing as the smug bastard behind me wouldn't stop smirking. Smiley groped my ass yet again, pinching it hard, as I walked between them. With a growl, I slapped his hand hard. I swear, one more time and I'll punch him in the throat. I don't care if they're bigger than me and could overpower me, they even did, I'll -

"We're here," Grumpy announced taking me out of my bloodthirsty thoughts. I've been so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Grumpy has stopped in front of me and I ran straight on his back. Smiley, not to miss his chance, put his hand on my hip and forcefully pulled me back. Irritated, I pulled away from him giving him a glare. He like usual gave me another one of his dirty smirks.

"Let's go, we don't have time for this. Boss will be waiting," Grumpy suddenly barked giving Smiley a pointed look. With that Grumpy strode inside, with both me and Smiley following closely behind him in what looked like an old warehouse.

The inside of the building looked like a safe house for terrorists. Grumpy shoved his way down to the basement with me and Smiley trailing behind him. I saw that the condition of the basement room wasn't in a much better condition either. I imagined their "boss" lived here.

It was not small, not large. It had cement floors. Down one wall, in the far corner, I could see a shower cordoned off by glass block. No shower curtain. Next to that, a swaybacked, claw-foot tub, which, if I wasn't in my current circumstances, I would have thought was pretty cool. On either side of that, against the wall, narrow wire shelves holding towels and toiletries, not many of either, most of the shelves bare. A sink next to that, exposed piping under it, a utilitarian medicine cabinet over it. Next to that, glass block walls on both sides of a toilet. No door. No privacy. This "boss" either lived alone or his company didn't mind sharing a variety of intimacies.

I turned and saw stacked milk crates lining another wall, most of them with the openings pointed out, the top ones with the openings facing the ceiling. Jeans, sweaters, tees, boots, running shoes, Henleys, thermals, all stuffed into the ones on their sides, a passing try at folding them—a poor passing try. Belts, socks, underwear shoved into the ones on top.

I looked across the way and saw a small kitchenette against the wall opposite the bathroom area. Not much counter space and what there was taken up with a coffeemaker, a toaster, a microwave, and a dish drainer. Clean dishes in the drainer. Shelves over the sink with food and a variety of mismatched tableware. An old, bulbous-fronted, white fridge to one side, a narrow stove to the other.

Beyond that, two wooden hutches, their front door handles linked with chain and locked with padlocks. Secrets behind those doors, and in my current situation, I wasn't a big fan of secrets.