Chapter 8. This is where I'm living???!!!

Yunmi's POV

I shook my head and cleared my mind as I picked up my remaining useless junk and headed outside to my car... I packed the tiny trunk to the brim with my 8 suitcases and had to jump onto the trunk cover to get it to shut. I hopped into my car and took a last look at my house and set off to my new house with Jungkook.... When I got out of the car I was In front of a humongous mansion, with a car parked in the parking space.... Jungkook ' s car probably. I parked on the side road and unloaded the trunk. I finally got to the front door after 30 minutes of pulling and taking out all of my luggage. I opened the front door with my key that was given to me by the Jeon's, but I stood there with the door wide opened looking at the beautiful house In front of me.... The stairs were made out of marble, along the side of the marble stairs were some silver and gold railing in a vine like twisting pattern, beside that were 2 chandeliers on either side of the railing for the living room. I looked below and gasped! The whole place was like a castle! I dragged my luggage into the house, shut, and locked the door. I decided to explore the house, I went down to the living room. The living room was decorated in lovely white pieces of furniture, white leather couch, white feather rug, white down pillows, and even white paintings framed in silver. I walked along the cool marble ground and went to the next room. By the time it was evening I explored every room but one where the door was locked. There was no bedroom so I was very confused.... the mansion seemed to have every type of room, except for a bedroom..... I went into the washroom and changed into my night wear and went back to the locked door..... I assumed it was the bedroom because there wasn't one in the mansion and if it was a bedroom there was only one! I'd have to share it with Jungkook! I decided to pick the lock to see if my assumptions were correct. I took out my bobby pin and insert it into the lock... after twisting the bobby pin a few times it opened... and inside was a bedroom! There was a king sized bed with red bedding, a nice red leather couch there was a red bookshelf full of books on the side of the room and on the other side there was a bathroom painted red. I assumed that the theme of this room was of course red! Just as I was about to jump into bed I noticed a big lump.... I didn't understand why I didn't see it before... Just as I was wondering what to do the lump moved. Twisted and turned and went back to a non moving state.... I mustered up all of the the courage I could find in my body and lifted the cover to uncover!!!!! A SHIRTLESS JUNGKOOK!So that's where he was! I completely forgot all about him!!!!! I was reaching for the covers after I tore my eyes away from his rock hard chest when i felt something wrap around my waist and pulled me down....

I closed my eyes and braced my self to fall but nothing happened... I opened my eyes again to face Jungkook... our noses were touching and his arms were wrapped around my waist... i tried removing his arms as fast as i could but he didn't seem to let go!!! After 10 minutes of trying.... Jungkook finally moved... Right on top of me!!!! I struggled, trying to pull Jungkook off... but only moved him a centimeter or two... I ran out of energy and gave up... but after lying there..... I gradually fell asleep with Jungkook weighing me down and warmth from his body radiating down on me.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey!!!

Two updates in a row!!! Wooh!!!!

Aww.... Jungkook and Yunmi are adorable!!!!!

Oh yes, so I decided on how the characters that I will make up will look like and decided that yunmi would look like Nana (after school, orange caramel) there is a picture of her in the media box!!! New characters will eventually come up!!!

Okay well that's all!!!

Thanks for reading!!!!

Always,

BanaInspiritArmyExo ♡ ♡ ♡