Hes gonna go to hell..: Dad! Hopper x Reader

SEXUAL ABUSE MENTIONED ALOTS.

As you snuck into your house in the middle of night, Tears streaming down your face as your body stung, You hoped no one would hear.

Yet, Living with a policeman as a father and having a sister with super powers wasn't exactly that easy.

You shut the door, accidentally hitting your back on something. As you wanted to scream in pain, you bit your lip, More tears falling down your face.

You wandered through the dark, Making your way into your room that you shared with eleven. "Where were you?" You jumped and screamed slightly as you turned around and saw your dad sitting on your bed and El asleep on hers.

"I was nowhere." You looked at the ground wiping away the tears you had remaining on your face.

"Look at me, Now." He stood up walking over to you. Flinching as he raised his hand to your face, He hesitated. "What's wrong?" He asked, Making you look him in the eye.

At this point El sat up.

"I know where you were. She couldn't figure out what you were doing though.." He spoke, Sitting back on your bed.

"I b-blocked her p-powers.." You sighed, Stuttering. Your dad drug his hand across his face.

"Why? What the hell were you doing?!" He yelled, Causing you to jump, Shaking slightly, Expecting the impact of someone's hand hitting you, Or a knife cutting into your skin.

You crumbled to the ground as Hopper stared at you with worry and guilt. As you heard his footsteps near you, You let out a heart-wrenching scream.

"G-Get Away...s-s-t-top p-please.." As images flipped through your brain of him and the insane look of desire and lust in his eyes.

You remembered how you screamed for help but no one answered.

You remembered how this wasn't even close to the first time he had forced you into bed with him. It wasn't the first time he had pulled out the handcuffs and left bruises around your wrists.

It wasn't the first time that specific knife he called his favorite, dug into your skin at a fast, angered pace.

You remembered the first time he drug you into his car and he threatened you with that knife for the first time, with that psychotic smile on his face.

You opened your eyes and felt like you couldn't breathe as you saw your dad in front of you. "H-hey..I know I'm not good at this. But please tell me what the hell is going on..." Hopper said calmly, Reaching his hand out for yours.

You took your shaky hand and placed it in his as El stood up and walked over to you, The three of you sitting on your bed. Hopper sat at the end of your bed while you and El sat at the top your arms wrapped around each other.

"H-h-he f-f-forced...m-me..." The words fell from your trembling lips with Greg difficulty as Hopper stared at you with tears filling his eyes as he watched his daughter crumble right in front of his eyes.

"I...I s-said n-no.....I p-p-promise.." You looked up at Hopper, Letting out a heart breaking sob that no father wanted to hear. In fact you had just said two things a father never dreamed of hearing, Especially not Hopper. Not his daughter.

"I—" He started but cut himself off. "I love y-you ok?" As tears fell down his face you crawled across the bed, Collapsing into his arms. "I l-l-Love y-you t-too.." As you shook in his arms El stood up and kissed both your and Hoppers heads before grabbing her jacket and shoes.

"Where are you going?" Hopper spoke, Grabbing the sleeve of her jacket. "Trust me.." She said, Almost angrily, Yanking her coat from his hands, You knowing exactly where she was going.

Your eyes widened in fear. "El! Don't. Please.." You jumped off the bed, Grabbing her arm.

"He hurt you..And he's gonna go to hell for it. But I'm gonna make him feel it just a bit early..." She gave you a small smile before running out of the house.

You fell on the ground and sat in the doorway, Hoping that she would come back. And that she would come back in one piece..but she has superpowers..how hard can it be.