Eight

*Hayes POV*

I look down at Steffi with wide eyes as Matt holds her limp body, "What the hell?" My eyes grow as Matt knits his eyebrows.

"I have to take her to the hospital. Go get everyone else Hayes!" He lifts her bridal style, running out of the hotel before I could even respond.

My eyes stay wide as I bolt towards the elevator, quickly hitting the buttons before reaching the floor we're all staying on. I bolt down the hallway running, "STEFFI WENT BACK TO THE HOSPITAL! SHE FAINTED OR SOMETHING GUYS!" I yell as I reach the bedroom we're sharing.

I hear various doors open throughout the hall, "What?" Mahogany's eyes widen as she opens her door from across ours.

I nod my head, "Yeah. Go get everyone and check on her. Matt just took her. I'm gonna deal with Cameron." I smile as I open the door and walk in, shutting it behind me before my expression hardens.

I walk deeper into the room to see Cameron with his arms wrapped around that hooker, both of them with their clothes on thankfully. A smirk stays on his lips, pinching a nerve as I breathe out, "Steffi is back in the hospital." I narrow my eyes on him.

He raises his eyebrows, "Really? Why?"

I glare at him, "Are you seriOUS?" I immediately raise my voice as I feel myself fuming, "She's in there because of your dumb ass! You think she's ever going to forgive you? No! She's gonna hate you and you know what I hope she slaps you, asshole." I roll my eyes as I walk back towards the door.

"I'm going to see Steffi at the hospital because I care. She might have something seriously wrong- this is her head we're talking about," I glance back to him, "Course you wouldn't understand because you don't have one." I huff as I shut the door behind me, feeling proud of what I just said.

*Matt's POV*

I breathe out as I pace back of forth, waiting for someone to come out and explain what's going on. I look up as the same nurse from last time walks up to me. She lets out a sigh, "Jesus this girl must like hospitals," She shakes her head as she clears her throat before continuing.

I feel myself roll my eyes as she continues on, "Sorry to say but I informed you all that she needed to take things easy otherwise things could go horribly wrong. Did she take her second pill for the evening?" She questions me.

I close my eyes, mentally cursing myself for not remember or telling her to take it. I shake my head, "No she didn't take her medicine. Yes, she was a little extreme," I trail.

With her words at least she was

She nods, "Alright well. That's explains a lot. Everyone can react different and in some experiences I've had, people have slipped into a coma. This has happened to Ms. Spring."

My eyes grow wide, "Come again?"

"I'm afraid Ms. Spring has slipped into a coma, Mr Espinoza."

*Cam's POV*

I tense up. She's in the hospital again? I breathe in, feeling slightly panicked. I didn't want this to happen to her. I shake my head before I push Bridget out of the bed, making her land on the floor. Her eyes widen at me as if saying excuse you?

I narrow my eyes on her, "Can I help you?"

"I thought you said you liked me?" She yells as she shakes her head.

"No! Now could you just get out?" I raise my eyebrow at her.

Within a few seconds, she's gone, huffing and puffing as she rolls her eyes. I let out a sigh as I roll out of bed and quickly walk to the door, grabbing the keys in the process. I quickly make my way to the hospital and before I know it I'm there.

I run to the elevator and press the button multiple times, but it won't budge. I groan in anger and run up the stairs. I run up and up, getting a bit sweaty, mentally cursing at the fact that she elevator wouldn't work.

I open the door to the third floor and find her room easily thankfully. I walk in to see Matt sitting beside her, holding her hand as she lays, looking as if she were merely sleeping. I breathe in as I walk further into the room, making Matt look up.

I breathe in again as I reach out to set my hand on his shoulder, before he stands upright, turning to me with a hardened look on his face.  I raise my eyebrows, "What's your deal?"

He rolls his eyes, "Are you serious right now, Cameron? You're an idiot." He sighs, shaking his head before he sits back down and moves his chair closer towards her.

I breathe in as my eyes avert to Steff, seeing her with no emotion, just a blank expression as she lays propped up in her hospital bed. I avert my eyes down, suddenly feeling bad about what's taken place. I never meant for her to actually end up in the hospital.. I meant to only shove her a little bit making her stumble, but I expected her to catch herself.

I hear myself sigh as I walk to the other chair and sit down, making Matt eye me curiously as I move my chair a bit towards her. I glance to him before averting my eyes to her, "I didn't mean to hurt her like this."

➖〰➖〰➖〰➖➖➖〰➖〰➖
HOLY CRABS GUYs !!! IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. USUALLY I DO ABOUT EVERY OTHER DAY, BUT I HAVE SO MANY READS ALREADY! THANKYOU ALL I LOVE YOU ALL!

Also! I want you to comment what you think would be good for this story, or in this story. Please let me know, :) also message me if your lonely! Or bored, or just wanna talk, I'm here for you. I know what it's like going through Shet. But hey! We only live once so live life to the fullest.❤️

Bye Loves~ STEFFI!!❤️❤️