Say you won't let go (Steve Rogers)

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough

It was yet another victory celebration party in the Avengers facilities. Tony was getting tired of the same old people coming again and again at his parties, so he decided to ask everyone to bring a guest with them.

"Romanoff, whom are you bringing?" Tony asked.

"Oh, I have to bring a guest too? Come on, I live here!"

"Yes, you have to. No exceptions. Now, I'll leave you to it. You have less than 3 hours until the party."

~

"See, this is what I call a party. Look at that. Nearly double as many guests as the last one. Do you- Rogers? Are you listening? Rogers?"

"Hmm? Yeah, what?" He said, his eyes fixed on something.

"I've been talking to you and you're not even paying attention. And then they wonder why I have issues," Tony complained.

"Yeah, no, I was listening, you were talking about..." He turned his head to look at Tony. "Suits?"

"Thanks, Steve," Tony said offended and turned to leave.

"No, come on, sorry, I'm sorry, but I need your help."

"And I needed you... To listen."

"Please?" Steve pouted.

"Fine. What do you want?"

"Do you know who that is?" Steve asked and pointed at a beautiful woman.

Her hair was pined up, with a few stripes falling on her temples. A dark red lipstick decorated her beautiful smile, matching perfectly with her dress. She was laughing at something Sam said, not knowing she had caught the Captain's attention.

"That has to be Romanoff's guest. Why would you- oh..." He smirked. "Hold on."

"What- Tony? Where are you going? Tony?" He quickly followed him, trying to stop him from doing what he thought he'd do. "Tony, come on-"

"Hey, Nat, will you introduce us to your friend over here?" Tony asked, completely ignoring Steve behind him.

"What are you doing, Stark?" The agent asked, raising an eyebrow. She was sick of Tony trying to hook up with all of her friends.

"I'm doing us all a favour." He said and his mischievous smirk turned into a grin.

As soon as Natasha caught up on what Tony had in mind, she played along, smiling at the red as a tomato Steve.

"This is (y/n). (Y/n), this is Tony-"

"Tony Stark, very nice to meet you. This is America's golden boy, a Captain, a soldier and a virgin, Steve Rogers."

"Tony!" Both Natasha and Steve complained.

"It's very nice to meet you, Captain. And, you, of course, Mister Stark. This is a beautiful party," she said. All that without breaking eye contact with the handsome blond. Not even for a split second.

~

"That was completely rude," Steve grumbled when they walked away.

"You'll thank me tomorrow," Tony said with a smirk, as usual.

"Tomorrow? Why tomo-"

Tony looked him in the eyes and waited for him to get what he meant.

"Oh, stop it, Tony." He acted offended and mad at him but he couldn't hide the smile appearing on his lips. She really seemed to like him.