Her Side of the Story

Sunset was already on the sky, its rays creating a warm, vibrant atmosphere. The sound of crickets can now be heard on the streets near Seoul, and there on one street was Seola walking home alone.

Her feet had already been sore due to her thickheaded skull, which insisted that she should walk home to think about the past events that happened. She winced slightly every time her feet connected on the ground. She sighed when she saw their apartment building in front of her. Her feet had gained strength as she walked through the entrance and to the way of their dorm.

On the front of their apartment complex, a black van had stopped. Seconds after, Bona came out of the van and stood up in front of the vehicle, smiling on someone.

"I enjoyed today. Thank you for hanging out with me."

"No, I should be the one who should thank you. Even though you were busy, you still accepted my invitation," Jisoo smiled back.

"Let's hang out again sometime?"

"Sure, thank you for the ride also," she bowed as a sign of thanks.

"No problem, we'll get going then, bye." With one last smile, Jisoo closed the door of the van.

She stood aside as the van took off. She went to the entrance and went her way to where they lived.

-

Seola had already arrived and quickly punched in the code and went in. She immediately removed her sandals to nurse her sore feet on the couch. While she was massaging it, she heard the door beeping signaling someone's arrival. She expected it to be her members but was surprised that it was only Bona.

"Where are the others?"

Hearing that voice somewhere across the room, Bona screamed.

When she turned her head to look who it was, she was surprised to see that it was Seola and her stoic face.

"You're the only one here, unnie?"

"Yes, I just arrived. So where are they?"

"Probably still shopping. I didn't go with them earlier."

Seola opened her mouth to ask but chose to close it again and just nodded back.

Bona's attention went to Seola's feet, which she was massaging. She immediately crouched down, and now the one who's massaging it. Seola's face was a tomato as she watched Bona massaging her foot seriously. She hissed when Bona pressed on the part of her foot that was sore.

"Sorry," Bona whispered.

Seola could only hum in return as she watched silently, studying Bona's features. Her hair that cascades down on her shoulders, her lips that's like begging her to kiss.

Holy shit, stop it. She shakes her head to stop those thoughts.

"Your feet is okay now, unnie?" Bona asked after 10 minutes of massaging it carefully.

"I think so," Seola answered back, unsure.

Bona was about to ask what happened, but no words came out of her mouth, so she closed it. She didn't want to pry further on Seola. The latter tries to stand up but winces at the sudden feeling of needles against her feet; she sat quickly, faster than normal, which could hurt her more.

She waited for the feeling of pain because of the impact as she closed her eyes, but she felt none. Instead, she felt a tug on her arm and arms circling around her waist.

She opened her eyes and saw a worried Bona, "Did I hurt you?"

"N-no, I'm okay," she stuttered for the first time.