Epilogue

It was the last day of January. The snowstorm outside is bewitching. The surroundings are still dark, and the sun slowly threatens to come out. No one is still awake at this moment. Just two lovers in a room, cuddled together, their breathing coming off as one. The one slowly opened her eyes, adjusting her sight to the darkness of the room even though it's 8 am. already.  When her eyes adjust, she stares off at the distance, her mind calm, but her heart still beating furiously on her chest.

She feels the other one who is hugging her, her light snores giving sound to an almost quiet room.  She smiles at this, her heart swelling at the sight when the older of them shuffled, giving view to her face. That relaxed face that even though months had already passed, she's not even tired of it, waking to it every morning as if it's the norm. She still couldn't believe that she had the courage to confess to her, and mostly, she was shocked that the older said yes, her eyes also welling up with tears of joy.  They hugged that time when Bona suddenly lifted Seola off the ground and spinned her.  

After that day, the two of them with the rest of the members had gone home with smiles on their faces. On that night, Seola had ended up going to the younger's room asking for a cuddle. They ended up cuddling, with Seola snuggling her head on the younger's neck, and they both slept peacefully that night.

 -

After their promotions had ended for Save Me Save You, Seola nervously fidgets in front of Bona's house, with Bona reassuring her that it's okay and that she shouldn't be worried because her mother already likes her. But even Bona's reassurance still made her palms sweating furiously. She takes a deep breath and exhales shakily, trying her hardest to calm her nerves. When it still didn't work, she murmured a 'Fighting!' to herself, with Bona watching it amusely. When Seola shot her a glare, she raised her hands up in surrender.

"What?"

"Nothing," she chuckled.

She holds out her hand for Seola to hold, "Let's go?"

"Yeah, let's go." Seola intertwines their hands  as Bona presses the doorbell.

Seola can hear her heartbeat thumping on her ears as the door slowly opened revealing a middle-aged woman that resembles Bona. Bona quickly hugs her mom with her free hand, not letting go of Seola's hand. Seola sees this and tries to free Bona's hand, but she's tightly clutching back. The hug ends, and Bona's mom stares at her.

"Is this her?" she asks while smiling at the blonde.

"Yes, mom."

"You weren't lying when you said that she's pretty. The blonde color suits you, dear."

Seola does something stupid because her mind went haywire when she received such compliments. Instead of saying 'thank you', she bows a straight 90 degrees, with Bona's mom chuckling at this.

"You don't need to be nervous, dear. I don't bite."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Kim."

"You can call me Mom if you want," she continues, "Come in," she ushers them inside.

"You can go to your room, Jiyeonnie. I'll just prepare something for both of you."

"I told you to stop calling me that Mom, it's embarrassing." her ears turned red while her mother just laughed at her predicament, heading towards the kitchen.

Seola watches the scene in front of her, she felt herself being engulfed in something heavy, seeing that they were so close as if they are bestfriends. Unlike her and her mom. Bona noticed the frown etched on Seola's face, and so she dragged her to her room and sat her on her old bed.