Confession

The past days had been hellish for the three of them.  The tension between the three is now obvious between the whole group. With their managers or staffs being unaware of it (due to complete ignorance or just that the three were good at pretending in front of them), the members suffered the consequences of it: two of the older members avoiding each other while their leader gets frustrated watching the situation happening in front of her.

They were now eating their midnight snack after doing a schedule that made them go home late. The room is engulfed in complete silence except the sound of the food being chewed. The silence suffocates them, but they can't do anything about it because they are scared that if they try to do something, they will anger the three, and that will be bad.

Exy couldn't anymore bear the ignorance between the two and the stress that it gives her. She slams her chopsticks on the table, the noise resonating on the room. The others jolt because of shock, and their faces changed to terrified expressions. The two pretended that they weren't shocked by the sound, just continued on what they were doing

Exy completely stands up, her gaze hard.

"The two older members sitting there, come with me. No questions asked." 

She was the first one to leave the room, followed by the two who were far from each other as if they would inherit some kind of disease if their skins touch. Exy led them to the rooftop so that the others couldn't eavesdrop on what they're going to discuss. The atmosphere there was calm, no sounds of cars passing, no occasional shoutings around the neighborhood, just the feel of the wind hitting their skins.  

Exy stopped walking once she reached near the end of the rooftop, staring ahead. She heard pairs of footsteps stop at least a meter away from her. She calmed herself to prevent herself from shouting on the two, considering that they are still older than her; therefore, she still has to respect them. She spoke sternly while she turned to them whose stares were directed in opposite directions.

"What is wrong with the two of you? I know that the both of you can figure out what the problem is, but at least act civil with each other in front of the members. The both of you are making them worry so much, and we are promoting. What if our fans notice this? Do you think our company will be happy about this?"

The two weren't answering nor even heard Exy's rants, their minds filled with guilt but also mixed with something else that they can not quite comprehend. Their fists were closed, and both of their eyes were slowly blurred by tears threatening to come out.

They snapped out of their dazes when they heard the door closing loudly behind them.

The door is locked.

Bona was the first one to run to the door, slamming her fists against the hard metal.

"Sojung, open the door, damn it!" She shouted.

She heard the leader's snicker behind the door. "I'm not going to open this until the both of you talk about what the hell is wrong. You have to talk for the sake of the group. Just slam your fist if you are done talking."

And there was silence once again.

Bona took a deep breath, knowing that Exy is going to be thickheaded and wouldn't really open the door unless they talked honestly. She turned to see the older girl already making herself comfortable on the cold floor since they didn't have a choice. Bona took little steps towards the blonde, settling herself on the opposite of her, their eyes staring at anything except their own.

When the silence was finally suffocating the two of them, they both decided to take the first move to initiate the conversation, only resulting in their eyes to meet. Dark orbs reflecting back to each other, their reflections are shown in each eye, their breaths hitched, making their hearts beat as one. The blonde looked away quickly, cheeks flushed but not seen clearly due to the lack of lights on the rooftop. This act made the black-haired girl frown, implying  that she did something for the other girl to react this way.