The two sides of the story

Bona was drying her hands on a cloth when Exy strode past at her, not even seeing that she was there; not a half a minute later when she also saw Soobin passed her, but Soobin had flashed her a small smile before going out. Bona could only shrug as she went to her room but not before passing someone's room.

They stood still on the cold night. Soft pats against her back to comfort Exy, who was still weeping but now silently. The cold air hit Soobin's face but she didn't mind, just focused her attention on calming the older girl, trying her best to stop it even if she doesn't know if she could do it.

Minutes had passed before Exy stopped crying, and sniffles can only be heard. Exy lifted up her head to look directly on Soobin's eyes, the younger girl gulping on how the tear-stained face of Exy shined on the night, with the help of the moon shoning its light above their heads.

"How did you find me here?" she whispered but enough for Soobin to hear.

"I saw you walked past me, almost tearing up. That's why I followed you to see if you're really okay. I just didn't expect that you'll go here in the rooftop to cry, unnie, " she spoke concerned.

Exy didn't say anything, just put her head on Soobin's shoulder with her eyes closed, listening to Soobin's steady breathing, which calmed her slowly.

No words were exchanged between the two of them, just the sounds of the cars passing by can be heard.

It didn't take long for Soobin to break the silence that had engulfed them, "Wanna go back now, unnie?"

She could just feel Exy head nodding a little bit on her shoulder and retracting her hug. She offered her hand for Exy to take with a big smile on her face as always.

"Come on, unnie."

-

With voices heard from the living room, Bona passed Seola's room, which was cracked open. Her curiousity got the best of her, and so she went inside, seeing Seola sleeping peacefully.

She was supposed to leave but not before she noticed something, she went nearer to check if it's what she thinks it is.

And she was correct, Seola had been crying.

Does her feet still hurt? or did something happen? Questions begin to emerge inside her head.

She checked if Seola's feet had been okay, and it was. She can only sigh as worry is beginning to show on her face.

She bent down, placing a chaste kiss on Seola's forehead, putting the blankets on top of the sleeping girl properly and going out quietly.

Little did she know that the other one was awake, slowly opening her eyes as she felt her heart breaking and beating rapidly at the same time.

Bona just said that she'll cook some soup for Seola, which made Seola speechless. But when she saw her phone on the bag that Bona also carried with her, a smile appeared on her face.

She quickly got her phone and scrolled through her Instagram. The first five minutes were okay, scrolling through their fans' pictures that were tagged with them saying how thankful they were to meet WJSN.

But one post had caught her attention.

It was recently posted 2 hours ago with the caption: "So I was just strolling with myself at the mall when I bumped to these two beautiful girls on the way to the cinema. I apologized and bowed and they've also keep bowing, reassuring me that it's okay, but I thought that I recognized those voices and when I looked at them, it's Jisoo from Blackpink and WJSN's Bona. Omygod, they were so pretty even though they wore caps to hide their faces. I asked for a couple of pictures, and they both agreed, and also giving me their autographs! I didn't know that just strolling around because I was bored will result in having to meet these two in person! >0< ."