Chapter Eleven- a new girl

Ello Luvs,

SO it is Friday! I have gotten one girl for Harry's girlfriend and I would like to say, It wasn't as many people wanting to be his girlfriend as I expected so I am STILL taking requests and any girl can be his girlfriend just look back at the past chapter. ANYWHOWHORE!!!! please have fun reading the chapter

¥¥¥¥Liam¥¥¥¥

It was friday and we were bored out of our minds. The video games have gotten old, Puddles the dog was for once only wanting to sleep, and the girls weren't home yet. Megan was at a friend's house sleeping over, so we couldn't even get compared to Big Time Rush. Well we could do that to each other but we didn't feel like it. "Anyone else wanna know what is so secret about Emma's room?" Louis asked us and we all made small "eh" or "whatever" as our comments "it really isn't interasting" Harry said "wait you got to go in? it's like locked 24/7" Louis said and Harry shrugged "Zayn and I have been in also" Niall said and Louis looked at me "why were we left out of this adventure?" he asked and I smiled and shrugged "well I was in cause Nikki pulled me in to get Emma the other day" Niall said and he turned to Zayn with a sly smile on his face "I've been meaning to ask, you and Emma seemed pretty cozy before Nikki and I showed up, what happened" Zayn just stared at him for a sec deciding on what to say "well, nothing really we just talked" he said with a slightly unconvincing look in his eyes. BUT that might just be me being suspicious. "Harry what were YOU doing in her room?" I asked and he shrugged with a smile "oh you know scaring Nikki" he said "so when you guys came crashing down you were just jittery?" I asked remembering what they did. "yup" he said popping the 'p'. We sat in a silence not sure what to say or do next. Pretty awkward if you ask me. After a minute or two the house phone rang. We all just stared at it like idiots while it rang. After three rings Niall asked "well are we going to answer it?" we all looked at each while it gave another annoying ring. I sighed and answered "hello?" "hi it's Lizzy um Nikki somehow got us a 'friendly date' with some jocks from our school so you guys have to entertain yourselves till she's full of orange chicken" she said and I nodded then remembered she couldn't see me "got it, have fun" I said and then I heard a noise on the other end meaning the phone was handed to someone else "DO NOT GO IN MY ROOM!" Emma said with a death threat note in her voice "most of us have already done that" I chuckled and she growled into the phone "no one goes in without me or my best friends" I smiled. What is with her and us in her room? the boys just stared at me confused since they couldn't hear her. The phone made a switching noise again and Nikki's voice was heard "HEY THERE! I need to talk to a penguin" what the fuck? what penguin I heard a giggle from the phone "I'm guessing your very confused and are wondering what the hell I mean?" "yeah I have no idea what penguin you’re talking about" I answered and the boys looked at me funny. "WELL! tell the penguin that we'll be at Panda Inn so I can have my orange chicken" "okay, please tell me what you mean by a penguin" I said still very confused "WELP I GOTTA GO IM STARVING!" she then hung up. I hung up the phone and turned to the other boys "well what was it about?" Harry asked "they're on a date with some guys from their school, Emma says stay out of her room or we die, Nikki said that she needed to tell a penguin she's at Panda inn for orange chicken and she is starving" I said and they nodded then Louis asked "what does she mean by a penguin?" I shook my head "I have no idea" "I'm hungry" Niall said right after I finished talking. "Aren't you always?" Zayn asked with a teasing smile "well I wasn't that much before, but the talk about the chicken made me hungry. I have an urge for Chinese food now". Well now that he said that so am I "now I want some" Louis said "me too" Zayn said and I nodded and Harry smiled "hunger is contagious" he said “I volunteer to get some food” Harry said raising his hand so we’d notice him. “Do you think that’s a good idea?” I questioned. I mean we are pretty famous and once someone recognizes Harry he could be like kidnapped. Harry was already putting on his hat and sunglasses “I’ll be fine Mum” he said teasingly and I narrowed my eyes at him. I could handle ‘Daddy Direction” but I’m no mum. “Call if you need anything” I said and Harry rolled his eyes at me “I’m not a little kid Liam I can handle myself” and with that he left and the other boys went and made themselves comfortable.