What it's like when you have a fight with your Brain

Ello luvs,

new chappie! read on and stay beautiful! (I'm stealing that from muh friend! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) and some cussing in dis chappie which I am sorry to say is SUPER short but I'll make up by updating later today okay?

^_^^_^^_^Niall^_^^_^^_^

Hi I'm Niall I like to skateboard on Zayn's hair!!!

.......

.......

.....

okay I don't know where that came from but it was the weirdest thing I had every seen. I had to put that in cause I'm random like that! ;P okay so after these stars ***** it will be real Niall pov okay? good

************************************* (these are the stars)

Once I had lost Mario Cart five times in last I gave up and handed my remote to Harry and went to bed. It is now morning and I can't stop thinking about Harry and Nikki kissing. Why cant I get it out of my head? Without wanting to the image would pop into my head and then I would see the kiss.... it soon turned into a movie for me... I saw Harry walk up and kiss her, she looked surprise but quickly got into it.... did she really like it? or was she just going along so he wouldn't feel rejected? was she a good kisser? was he a good kisser?..... wait..... why do I want to know that last one..... why do I care if Harry's a good kisser? it's not like we'd ever kiss or I'd need to know.... would we ever kiss?... no... wouldn't.... he can do that with Nikki and Louis's cheek. not me. like I'd ever want to. like he'd ever want to. it would never happen. or would it?.... I wouldn't want it to happen anyways... fuck. scratch that. fuck. shit. dam. I want to now. fuck. I want to kiss Harry. fuck my thoughts. If I hadn't seen Harry and Nikki kiss I wouldn't want to kiss him right now. Brain this is staying between you and me. No more thoughts about kissing Harry, you mean like his pink lips on mine moving slowly together in a sweet gentle way- NO BAD MIND! no more Harry! fine Niall no more.... for now.

Ello luvs,

SUPER SHORT RIGHT? yah i know sorry! and WHOA NIALL HAD A FIGHT WITH HIS BRAIN! what do you think? comment vote love meh hate meh please don't rape meh..... that's Harry's job ;)

XOXO meh the sexy beast you wish was in your bed