Good Morning! How were the Nightmares?

ELLO LUVS!

so this next chapter will be the peoples dreams so don't get to much hate and love going on, its not really happening just what people are dreaming, also they don't control their dreams I do so MAWHAHA I SHALL PLAY WITH YOUR FEELINGS AND RISE REAL ONES FOR FAKE ONES! did that make seance? I don't know! what I mean is I will make you love stuff that may or may not be true! MAWHAHA ya'll cannot stop my evil koala mind! TODAY YOUR MIND TOMORROW THE WORlD! haha so like I  just got back from a musical theater back and so I have to write this: TOMORROW TOMORROW I LOVE YAH TOMORROW YOU'RE ALWAYS A DAY AWAY! okay so I don't know allot of the lines to it but I only know this for my quick singing for them to hear my voice AND I SMASHED IT! smashing it is good by the way! also I only heard the song in Igor the movie about that hunchback who enters an evil monster making contest? I don't know if yah know it but yah it has songs from Annie in it. Just a random question how many of ya'll love me? haha I don't care if you don't but if you do I LOVE YOU TOO!!! doesn't mater who you are, geek, cheerleader, writer, football player, gay, straight, boy, girl, police trying to find out where i live for that one thing i did, my partner in that one thing we did, a mass murderer who wants to kill and rape me then mug me and my family, I LOVE YOU ALL! anywho please leave comments yah and remember to check out my other stories! and contest! if your idea gets put on comments and I use it I will not put the comment up but will dedicate the chapter its in to you! yessir I shall and if its something I thought of by myself but you thought of it too I will mention you in this little thing I'm writing but no dedication SORRY!

XOXO Nikki!

____________________________________

$$$$$Nikki pov$$$$$

I ran through the house looking for Megan. I ran into her room, my room, our guest room, living room, kitchen, and backyard( we have no basement or attic!) She was nowhere to be found. "MEGAN!" I screamed "Nikki!" I heard her voice and ran down the street to see her in the bitch's arms with her scissors against her throat. I ran towards them and yelled at the bitch "GET AWAY FROM HER!" the bitch smiled and cut off Megan's head and turned into Sprinkles and began to like up Megan's blood. "NO!" I screamed and I ran forward to Megan's body and hugged her and attacked Sprinkles who stabbed me with his horn..... I was in Emma's living room sitting on Niall's lap, the movie had just ended and I went to the kitchen. It was pitch black, I heard someone and turned around "Niall don't you dare!" I said she he put his hands up in surrender "I won't do anything" he said and he came over and kissed me, he then turned into Harry, then Louis, then Liam, then Zayn, then the bitch and I was hanging upside down above a bathtub. "AHH" I screamed as I saw a figure come towards me, it was Puddles and she smiled and pressed a knife into my back and made me bleed, she then liked the blood slowly and turned into Megan who smiled sweetly "Nikki!" she yelled and I smiled "Megan your alive!" I yelled back and she smiled "BUT YOU AREN'T" she said in some guys voice then cut me in half. I stared at me legs as they hung from the ceiling and blood gushed into the tub filling it and drowning me. I looked through the blood red water and saw Emma and Lizzy get in and bath in my blood. They then kissed and turned into one person. My dad who I never met but had seen pictures of. He then turned into my mom who was away in Africa helping people get tested for AIDS and HIV and feeding the ones who had no food at all.

@@@@Emma pov@@@@

I was swimming at the beach with Zayn. We splashed each other and acted like seven year olds and had younger voices. I then saw a wave so big I just stood there as it sucked Zayn under the water and I felt my body be rubbed by something and saw a shark, it then took a bite of me and i lost my right leg and screamed in pain. I was suddenly Chole from "The Nine Lives Of Chole King" and felt myself kiss Alec and then we were running on the rooftops, then I was being hunted by a creeper. I woke up gasping "just a dream" I whispered. Then I saw a butterfly in chains by my feet, I sat there and undid the chains when it turned into a wolf and attacked me.