BEST THING IN MY LIFE!!!!!

Ello Luvs,

so last chapter I left you wondering what the best thing in my life was... well you shall find out soon! this chapter will be so amazayn that you will die so now you shall all be murder by my awesomeness.... sad right? WELL READ ON AND VOTE LUVYS!!!

XOXO Gossip Girl

__________

<^><^><^>Louis<^><^><^>

 I walked outside with the other guys when Emma came in. The girls were back! FUN TIME!!! I mean yah we could play the games in Emma's house but the girls were the fun part. they have a crazy personality that I love. Well they actually are pretty different at first glance but after spending the weekend with them i saw they were really close and allot alike. At first Emma is calm and mature one, Lizzy is the tom boy, Nikki is the crazy one... They were all crazy... Nikki didn't really change. They were crazy in a good way though. I walked out to see only Nikki there standing looking at us with a smile, my eyes traveled to her shirt, a "kiss me I'm irish" shirt with irish crossed out and "Bitch please I'm from Wonderland" under it. I smiled. How would she react is I kissed her? would she freak? or would she fan freak? or would she kiss back? I don't know. Before I got the chance to even finish the last one I saw Harry walk up and kiss her. To late now. No kissing for me. I watched wide eyed as she kissed him back and he pulled her closer his hand on the small of her back and her hands on his chest. After a minute I got tired of it. i coughed bringing them back to reality. They stopped kissing and turned to the rest of us. Well Harry turned to us Nikki was looking at his face shocked and wide eyed. Did she like it? She had to if she kissed him back right? yah she liked him. Everyone likes Harry. I just stared at them still to close together for my comfort. Hold Up... is this jealousies I'm feeling?

!!!!Harry!!!!!

I saw the shirt Nikki was wearing and walked right up to her and kissed her. I could feel her surprise at this... What do you expect when you wear a "kiss me" shirt? After a few seconds she started to kiss me back, just when I ran my tongue over her lips I heard a cough from behind us. I pulled away to look behind us to see the guys just staring, the other girls came out with some school stuff and froze with confused faces on "what is everyone looking at?" Emma asked while Lizzy narrowed her eyes looking at everyone's face when her eyes widened "why da fuck are you to so close?" she asked Nikki and I. Nikki took a step back "I don't know hwat your talking bout but we have homework" she said walking into her house. Emma followed and right before entering the house Lizzy shoved her books into Emma's arms and then ran over to me and got on her tipy toes and shoved her finger in my face "no touchy my Nikki!" she hissed then ran back into the house. Um... okay? I stood there confused for a sec before Louis came up beside me and put his arm over my shoulder "well... she's fast to catch on" he said and I turned to him... which girl? my confusion was clear on my face "Lizzy" he said rolling his eyes and giving me a small smile. I nodded at him "she didn't exactly say her thoughts though" Niall said coming up to my other side "I think 'no touchy my Nikki' is pretty clear" I answered him. "Well that was... out of nowhere but I believe we have a game of Mario Cart calling us" Liam said and I smiled along with Louis "I believe we do" Niall said running into the house to start playing. The rest of us followed him and we quickly started racing.

HI THERE!

I know REALLY short right? yah I know but sorry I have no idea what to do with Harry's mind but I knew I had to put him in there. SO how many of you agree that kiss was the thing in meh life? oh Ali stop it! you agreed we could share Harry and it was just one kiss!..... okay.... that was random... I just talked to my friend who isn't even on this website through a computer when she isn't even with me right now. I think I'm going crazy.. what about you guys? why did no one answer me? OMFG MY AWESOMENESS REALLY KILLED YOU!!! I'm sorry sweethearts and homies please come back to life! I'll give you a fresh baked cookie! oh that reminds me please read The Cookie Girl by meh its a true story but its like my diary I will hid nothing from you on that thing so like yah weird right? when you read it you will be reading my every though without a filter.... scary. well BYE LUV YOU PEEPS

XOXO Nikki Stylinson and Truffles TMU!!!!