Part 4

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked, tiredly.

"Baby girl? What are you doing still in bed?" It was Kosmos. I sighed tiredly and groaned.

"It's Saturday, what am I supposed to... Holy shit.." I checked the time of my phone and it said 12:43pm. I hopped up and grabbed my clothes. "Shit shit shit!" I am soooo late.

"Baby girl, calm down. Slow down." Kosmos said but I didn't, I need to take a quick shower.

"I can't! I'll call you later, Kosmos, I have to take a shower, thank you for calling me," I say as I make my way in the bathroom.

"Baby–"

"Bye!!"

×××××

Kosmos: Baby, i do not appreciate being hung up on, we'll talk about this later, understand?

××××××

Kosmos: Baby, I'm at the park, can't wait to see you 💖

You: I'm on my way

××××

I pressed send and pressed on the gas pedal, the light having turned green. I was nervous, I had my coffee in my cup holder, my second cup of coffee today, and this one is out of nerves.

My hand was shaking, and I bit my lip. I had came straight from Nick's house and had his wife fix me up to look good for Kosmos. Good thing he wasn't there because I was already running late as it is, but Jessica would probably tell him.

I pulled up at the park and parked the car in an open space. I pulled out my phone and texted Kosmos.

You: I'm here, where are you?

He texted back immediately.

Kosmos: I'm at the pond, baby girl.

Okay. I pulled down my sun visor and looked in the mirror, fixing my pink lip stick. I whined, feeling very jittery.

I pulled my keys out of the ignition and held onto them, grabbing my phone and coffee cup, locking the door and exiting out the car.

Jessica said I looked pretty with my dress and slides on, but I doubt it.

I followed down the pathway to get to the pond. When I got there, I looked around to see anyone who look remotely like Kosmos. All I saw was two men on the left side and a woman with a child in her hands.

I went over to the two men and one of them looked at me briefly, then looked back to his phone and walked off. I'm guessing the one dude that's sitting on the blanket is him.

I made my way towards him and tapped his shoulder. The man puts his phone down and looks at me. He stood up. "You're Tylia, right?" I nodded and he smiled. "Glad you made it."

My God, he was even sexier in person. His gray eyes were so intense, that they made me shiver.

His eyes start too look me up and down, checking me out, and I felt even more self conscious. "You're very, very beautiful." My face heated up and he smiled. "Come, sit." He says and I sat down on the blanket, him taking my coffee away from me. Nooo my stress reliever. "Coffee's not good for you, you know?" I bit my lip. "Why are you so quiet, sweetheart?" He asked, his accent was even more sexy in person.

"I-I um.. n-nervous?" Kosmos chuckled and put a hand on my cheek, causing me to look over at him.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, baby girl." He caressed my cheek and his eyes flickered to my pink lips. "I won't bite you.. hard..." He moved his thumb down to my lips and caressed them. "I'm very tempted to kiss you, Tylia, but you seem like the type of girl who doesn't kiss on the first date."