Part 8

"C-Christian?" I whispered and Kosmos looked at me confused.

"Ohh, Tylia, my love." Christian started walking towards me, but I quickly backed away from him. I looked at Viola.

"V-Viola, could you please give us a sec?" I asked nicely ajd she stepped out, closing the door behind herself.

"Tylia, who is this?" Kosmos asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Um.. Kosmos, this is Christian Motley, my um.. My ex-husband. Christian this is Kosmos, my... My-"

"Her boyfriend." He said, and I scratched the back of my head nervously. I peeked at Kosmos. He had his arms crossed, staring at Christian, who was staring at me. "Now, why are you here?"

"Tylia, baby, I'm sorry..." Christian completely ignored Kosmos.

"F-For what? For lying to my entire family, telling them th-that I was the one who cheated and not you? Is that what you're sorry for? O-Or are you sorry about the f-fact that you made me kill my baby?"

"What?" Kosmos said, surprised.

"I told you time and time again, Tylia, i was drunk! Besides, we weren't ready for children yet-"

"Then when would that have been, Christian!? We're thirty! We have our careers already, a job, money, house, so when would we ever be ready?!" I yelled out.

"That's what I'm here to talk to you about. I'm ready now, baby-"

"Its fucking too late for that. We're already divorced, we're not together, are we? Why don't you have a baby with that chick you cheated with?"

Christian looked away and scratched the back of his neck.

"You... You fucked the WHORE AND GOT HER FUCKING PREGNANT?!" I yelled in disbelief. He looked at me with remorse.

"Baby, I was drunk-"

"Don't you fucking dare call me baby ever again. You fucking disgust me. What, did you tell her to abort the baby too? Did you threaten her like you did me, Christian? Did you?!"

"Tylia, that doesn't matter-"

"IT DOES FUCKING MATTER! I'M TIRED OF BEING RAN OVER BY YOU, CHRISTIAN! You think you're some big, bad fucking nigga but you're nothing. You're nothing but a fucking pussy bitch!"

"Tylia," Kosmos said, grabbing my arm but I shoved him away.

Thats when Christian finally noticed Kosmos. "Who is this fucking kid? Tylia? You're fucking minors now?"

"Get the hell out of my office, Christian." I seethed. "Get out and I don't want to see your fucking face ever again!" I pushed him towards the door and he got angry.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me again, I'm telling you this now. Don't act all brand new in front of this fucking kid!"

"He's not a fucking kid!" I screamed and pushed him once more. "GET OUT!!!"

"Tylia, stop it!" Kosmos grabs my waist and pulls me away from Christian. "Stop it, please baby."

"You got one more time to be putting your damn hands on me, Tylia, before I make things fucking ugly again." Christian growled.

"GET! OUT! OF! MY! OFFICE!" I struggled to get out of Kosmos' hold, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Fuck, Tylia, no wonder why I slept with Lindsay. The bitch was less crazier than you. Damn."

After he said those words, all I could see was red. I elbow Kosmos in the stomach and he let go of me, bending over in pain. I stomped over to Christian and slapped him as hard as I could. His head turned to the side, and it was quiet.