Part 7

Kosmos nudged the door open with his foot after he took the keys out of the door. He was carrying me bridal style without a struggle. My arms was around his neck tightly, 'cause I was scared of being dropped, since I've never been held like this before.

He kicked the door closed with his foot and took the both of us up some stairs. My eyes was closed and my head against his chest. I wasn't necessarily asleep, but i was tired. I was also aware of my surroundings so i knew exactly when he laid me down on my bed.

I opened my eyes as soon as he left the bed and saw him closing the bedroom door.

He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off, folding it and setting it on the nightstand. I saw him run his hand threw his hair and immediately, his hands went to his ears, probably to take off his earrings.

Once he was done with that, unbuckled his pants, pushing them down and off, folding them, then sitting them on the nightstand as well. The only time I've ever seen Kosmos half naked and I can't even see him properly because it's dark.

Kosmos did a little stretch before making his way to the bed. He went hovered over me and caressed my cheek. "Baby, can you sit up for me?" He whispered, and backed away from above me.

I did what he asked and he slid my dress straps down, and pulled the short dress over me, taking it off.

I looked at Kosmos as he threw my dress by the closet and he looked back at me, his eyes were intense, but at the same time, they looked at me gently.

He moved his left hand on my cheek and started to caress it again, making me forget about me being shirtless and braless.

"I don't know who you tried to impress with that makeup on, Tylia. You're still very beautiful without it, and I prefer it that way." Kosmos whispered and I bit my lip. "Understand?"

I nodded my head and he moved his hand away from my cheek, and I laid down, him following right after. He pulled me towards his body, my head laying on his chest.

"Now sleep, baby." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

|||

When i opened my eyes, i was immediately greeted with a horrible migraine. I hate drinking, because I'm a dumb ass and i hate the hangovers. I mean I can handle it, but it's the fact that it's there that bothers me.

I only drink because according to Lindsey, it loosens me up and I'm more fun that way.

I felt a hand go to the back of my head and started rubbing it. I looked up and saw Kosmos laying there. The first thing I spotted was a lip ring on his lip and a small smile.

"Good morning, baby girl." He said.

"H-Hi.." I said softly.

"Headache?" I nodded and his hand moved away from my head. So I looked up and saw him grab a cup of water and a small pill. "Sit up." I did as he told me to and grabbed the pill from him, putting it in my mouth and washing it down with the water. "You were super drunk last night." He said, putting his fingers under my chin and made me look at him.

"Ye-Yeah... Lindsey said I was more fun that way.. so whenever we go out, I d-drink..." I admitted.

"I don't like her, Tylia. She's making you become a whole different person." He let go of my chin, so i looked away. "And you're falling right into her trap, baby girl."

"B-But.. she's been my friend for years..." I whispered, though Kosmos had sighed.

"I'm not telling you to ditch her, baby. I'm just telling you what I see. Based on what I've watched happen between the two of you." I shook my head.