benefits pt. 2

our breathing was heavy and our hearts were racing. being here, like this with shawn, was foreign. and i couldn't tell if it only felt right because it was the heat of the moment, or if it actually felt right.

my mind couldn't stop bouncing from thought to thought. memories from our childhood together, sleepovers at our houses, me getting jealous when girls would constantly hit on shawn but shawn reassuring me by deflecting every comment, and- and shawn getting jealous of guys when they'd do the same to me.

could it be possible that shawn is feeling the same way as me?

i could tell he was thinking, too caught up in the moment to stop but also unable to stop his brain from thinking too hard. exactly like me.

i couldn't help but notice the way he held me. pushed up against a wall with one of his hands gripping my waist gently but firm, holding me in place. the other softly against the side of my neck, stroking my cheek lightly with his thumb.

he was so gentle and loving with me. his moves were so calculated and thought out...had he thought of this before? had be planned out how he would hold me, how he would kiss me, how he would love me, if this moment ever happened?

i fiddled with the bottom of shawn's tight black tee, knowing full well of what was underneath it. id be lying if i said i hadn't had a dream or two, or 20, about shawn after i'd seen him shirtless. it'd get anyone hot and bothered, needless to say it makes beach days...very interesting.

shawn removed his hands from my body and look his shirt off, pulling it over his head and throwing it on the floor.

it's the first time our eyes have been open since we started. he stood there, in front of me, panting, lips swollen, eyes darting between mine, trying to examine how i was feeling. doing the exact same thing i am doing to him.

he swallowed hard before stepping close to me again. his hands fell to my stomach and he slowly lifted my loose white shirt up and off my body. my arms wrapped around my torso as a response to shawn's stares. he gently removed my hands from my body and placed them around his neck. he pecked my lips softly with his.

"you're perfect." he whispered against my lips.

i sighed a breath of relief, knowing he felt the same about my body as i felt about his.

shawn kisses down my neck, nipping and softly biting as he made his way down to my collar bone. i tried my hardest to control my moans, but no one has ever done things like this to me. everything about this experience was new. the only part that was familiar was shawn, despite the fact that he was currently kissing me and holding me in ways he never has before, it was still my best friend standing there with me.

his hands dropped from my waist and down just past my ass, he pulled up and i jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist and giggling as he held me close and reattached our lips once more.

shawn walked us over to the bed and i unlatched from him, dropping to the low bed and bouncing slightly.

we both laughed as shawn quickly removed his pants and crawled on top of me.

it was then that everything sunk in.

i was in shawns room. laying in shawns bed half naked. and shawn was on top of me, also half naked.

"what are you thinking about?" shawn asked quietly.

"this. how strange this is. i mean two days ago i was complaining about my boy troubles to you while we were doing homework together, and now we're..."

"about to have crazy hot sex." shawn said.

"stop it i'm being serious!" i said, giggling, hitting his chest with my fist lightly.