Romance From Space (Alien/Species)

Sil crawled stealthily in the direction where a large object crashed into the ground. Judging by its size and bizarre shape, it was most likely a space ship. Her true alien form helped her to move faster than any human; and being now alone and in the middle of dense forest, she felt it was no need to disguise herself. Her human form served her well while walking among people; and while she appeared to be the result of human and extraterrestrial DNA, it only made things easier for her to learn and get to know humans better. Her creators tried to track her down and destroy her, but Sil knew better how to trick those foolish people into thinking that she died in a car accident. Now she was free to do as she pleased.

So far Sil had no luck to find a suitable male to impregnate her, and this was what she was after since she grew into an adult species. Several attempts ended up in human males dying from her hands. One appeared to have some sickness; the other, realizing that all she wanted from him was a child, refused to mate with her. In the result Sil didn't hesitate and drowned him in a swimming pool in his yard. Both men had no chances against the strength of the alien, the extraterrestrial femme fatale whose name was Sil. She was a pure predator that would stop at nothing to achieve her goal and show no mercy to her foes. For now she hoped to reach some other place where she would have larger choice of males and then start searching again; and maybe this time the luck would be in her side.

The space ship that crashed somewhere near the woods altered her plans for now. Sil knew what curiosity meant, and now it got the best of her. She had no idea how much time has passed since the crash, but she never counted time like humans did. For her, there was no such thing as time limit. And now the first thing that occupied her mind was to investigate the crash site.

When Sil finally found the fallen ship, there wasn't much left of it. All that Sil stumbled on was just wreckage with clouds of smoke slowly reaching up for the sky. No signs of life anywhere around the wreckage, and there also were a dead human body lying near the crash site; it was an adult male. Sil approached to check on it, but it was dead for a while already. Her glance fell on large and bloody gaping hole in his chest; it looked like something burst out from there. This raised Sil's interest. Her kind bore offsprings through the chest, but it never resulted in death of the female. But this wasn't the case. This human was male; and if something killed him, then it most likely was a parasitic organism inside his body that got out, killing the host. This was the only explanation for his death. Sil touched the body and learned that it was still warm. She already knew that humans were warm blooded creatures, and in case of death their bodies gradually grew cold. And if the body was still warm, it pretty much meant that he died recently. So the creature that burst out of him was still somewhere nearby. It was newborn, so it couldn't get very far away. Sil grew curious about that unknown being so she began to search for any signs of life around the wreckage. The remains of the ship were absolutely empty and dead, so there was not much to do. She roamed around the area of the ship until something finally made her stop. There was a sound of something clawing against the stone coming from the right side, and she moved carefully in that direction to investigate the source.

Sil crawled slowly and carefully, not losing her vigilance for a second. It could be anything, so being ready for combat would only do her good. When the sound grew a bit louder, Sil realized she found herself something that looked like a cave well hidden in the depths of the forest. She listened well, and it left not a single doubt that the sound was coming from the cave. But who or what was causing it? There was something alive there, so much was clear. Sil tilted her head, hissing very quietly that served as a sign of interest. Was it the creature that crawled out of dead human body? If this was the case, then the sound of claws could indicate that it has already grown into an adult. Not like it was a surprise for Sil though. Her species grew rather fast. It didn't take a very long time for a young alien to develop into adult one. So there might be a creature similar to her kind, and Sil was determined to find out more.