1. Unconsciously🍁

The score was still the same. The Black Swan team was beating the Silver wolfpack team, my team, by three to one. I groaned in pent-up frustration. It was all my fault.

"What the fuck is wrong with you today, Isaac?" George asked me anxiously with a light punch on my already slumped shoulder.

"You are spacing out most of the time." Jake joined him, "Did you forget to bring your attention?" He asked me sarcastically.

I rubbed my face with both of my palms. I couldn't help it, no matter whatever I did, I couldn't focus, I didn't comprehend why, but my whole mind was all full of her.

It all started one week ago when my team was beating the Rangers team viciously with four to zero. I accidentally kicked the ball with my full force, and the ball happened to be fled out of the field to the audience, to her.

When I went to retrieve the ball, she gave me back the ball with a bright radiant smile. At that precise moment my poor heart started to beat so fast as if it was going to burst in my chest. I had to put my hand on my unstable chest to calm it down.

She was so pretty. And the most attractive thing was her lovely smile, which made her eyes shone so brightly. Her irresistible smile instantly took over my dear heart.

Since that day no matter what I do, I couldn't get her out of my messed up mind. I didn't know what? I didn't know why? But all my thought was about her.

I saw many gorgeous girls before. But I never felt something like that before. That feeling felt...funny, inside of my hopeless heart whenever I think about her.

Our team lost again that day, it was our three loss in a row, and my friends are extremely angry with me.

Ian angrily charged towards me and punched me in the face with all his force.

"What's the fuck wrong with you?" I angrily spat as I groaned in pain while clutching my face. My lip cut open. A metallic taste took over my tongue.

"What is wrong with me?" Ian clenched another fist to punch me. Luckily Jake and other members held him down before he could punch me again.

"Fuck you! Is this all a joke for you? We lost in a row, just because of you! If you don't want to play seriously, don't waste your time and ours."

"Hey, losers!" Greg, the Silver team's captain, called us with a sinister smirk on his smug face. "We are going to celebrate our victory. Wanna join." His teammates were laughing at us mockingly. "Don't worry. It's my treat."

Greg and I had a history. His long-time girlfriend Megan, whom he had been with for almost one year, kinda had a thing for me. I didn't know about their relationship or rather I had zero interest in any other person's romantic relationship.

So, the thing was, Megan just came on me a few times and we slept with each other with no string attached, while I was unaware that she had a jerk boyfriend. We enjoyed a nice time together until Greg caught her red-handed.

Greg tried to beat me up furiously. But got beaten up by me instead. Few days later I heard they got back together.

That was the first time they won against us. Our team was way better than those fuck-heads. They were worse than any amateurs. Right that moment they got their chance to humiliate us.

"Go and fuck yourself!" Ian spat in their direction, fuming. "You guys won because someone was daydreaming. Next time we will beat you into a pulp. Save those nice talks for that time."