Weirdmageddon: Part I

Bill was still in Mara's body, floating directly in front of the giant X-shaped portal in the dark orange sky. He was laughing a chaotic, maniacal cackle that echoed throughout the entire town and sent chills up everyone's spines.

"Oh, it's happening! It's finally, finally happening!" he cried out in joy.

The blindness from her body had worn off, so he had clear vision again.

He looked down at the cargo pants and black t-shirt with a snowflake on it that he was wearing. There was a toolbelt around his waist, and a backpack across his shoulders.

"New form? Don't mind if I do!" he said aloud, as suddenly his entire body started to glow a bright yellow color.

There was a blinding flash, and when the light finally died down, Bill in Mara's body was wearing a black leather long suit with yellow and white flaps, white shoulder pads, and a yellow inside. Underneath it was a black shirt with a yellow V across the chest, dark pants with yellow triangle patterns on the side, and black boots with white spikes on the top. Floating above his head was his usual black top hat.

He took the toolbelt and backpack off of him, and simply dropped both onto the ground beneath him.

Bill in Mara's body then pulled the camo bandana off of his head, exposing the white, lightning-shaped patch of hair underneath.

"Won't be needing this anymore!"

"Bill!" cried Mara, who was still in the mindscape. She floated upwards until she was directly in front of him. "You got what you wanted, now give me my body back!"

"Ah ah ah, Snowflake!" he chimed. "I still need a puppet to possess until my true physical form for this world is ready!"

Mara looked at him questionably.

"True physical form? But you don't need one, you've already bridged the gap between your world and ours!"

Bill merely scoffed at her, as if she wasn't aware of something that was rather obvious.

"That's cute. You really think that the bridge between worlds will automatically grant me a physical body?" he asked in an amusing tone. "Do you have any idea how long it takes for a physical body to generate? It takes days! So until my real body is ready, I will be borrowing yours for a little bit longer."

He started to laugh evilly once again.

"At least because of the bridge connecting our worlds, I get to keep my powers in your body!"

He then turned his attention towards Mabel.

Suddenly, her body started to glow a pink color, and she was lifted off of the ground, her unconscious head slumped downwards.

Then, a pink bubble formed and closed around her, with her symbol of the shooting star right on the outside of it, and chains appeared and wrapped themselves around the prison sphere.

The entire town seemed to notice the giant glowing yellow X that was in the evening sky, and they all looked up in fear to see humanoid silhouette starting to appear right in the center, coming closer towards them.

"What the?" exclaimed Blubbs and Durland.

Tyler turned around with wide eyes, and Lazy Susan was so shocked that she opened her bad eye to see.

Pacifica and her parents were staring upwards with terrified eyes, Candy and Grenda looked up at the sky in fear, and Manly Dan bent down and shielded his children as the humanoid outline started to take the shape of a kid.