Chapter Three- Day of the Crazy Maniac

Camille was Kylie's twin sister. Kylie had forgotten to tell me that she moved to LA. After all this drama I remembered that Kylie had a brother named Kyle. Of course I didn't say anything to him cause suddenly I automatically hated him for some reason, but I was just fine with it. I have this problem of hating people before I even say a single word to them. Not to mention my annoying cousin Cody Mason. Now before I say this let me mention that before Jay told us, we were totally clueless about our dad's side of the family, so Stefanie was with Cody until about a month before Isabelle came, then Cody was with Isabelle for a month, but one day later Isabelle was freaked out by him so she kept running off to "dance competitions" in excuse for hiding out in the tree in our backyard. It was insane, but this was the day things went nuts. Also known as "The Day of The Crazy Maniac", it was so awkward, for Dylan and Isabelle anyway.

One summer morning I woke up to the sound of shrieking and growls. When I dragged myself out of bed I woke up to see Dylan and Kyle hugging each other. Bro, we're gonna die!!!!!" Dylan shrieked. "Get down bro get down don't let her see us!!!!!!!" Kyle yelled. "I am, stop pushing me bro!!!!!!!!!!!" Dylan yelled back in horror. "BLARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Isabelle screamed like a lunatic, then attacked Dylan and Kyle. She lands face forward, so it looked weird. "Dylan, WHAT are you doing?!?!!!?" Camille scolded. Hola, Camille," Dylan sobbed. "Hey, bro, I think I lost my wallet," Kyle realized. "Does that matter??" Dylan questioned. "Yes, I was going to order pizza later!!" Kyle yelled back. "KYLE!!!!" Stefanie demanded, "Stefanie..."Kyle said, shocked, and wondering how much she saw, since Isabelle was face forward on their faces. It was at that moment that Kyle decided what was best for him; to run away screaming. "Kyle, do you even like me?!?!?" Stefanie yelled after him. "Yes, I do, except I don't know where I am," Kyle said sarcastically.

A few minutes later while they were all sane again, Dylan and Cody were watching a YouTube video on the TV. Apparently, out of nowhere, Kylie falls from the sky asking some question to the Bros that I can't remember. After that, Isabelle came jumping out of the blue, attacking Dylan, Kyle, and Cody. Well, Cody runs away from his crazy girlfriend and Dylan wanders into a closet, leaving Kyle behind. In the closet, Dylan gets weird texts from Isabelle, screams, then realized he had locked himself in a dark closet like a nitwit.