Chapter Six- Hazards And Science Fairs

I never really mentioned Jay's younger brother that's also completely insane and what role of hate he plays in this life. He WAS quarter human at one point until Jay spilled his acid-like toxic\radioactive oil on him and that caused his skin to melt away and now he's a skeleton, and on top of that he wants to be with me like WHY?!?!? Not to mention I'm in SIXTH GRADE and to make situations worse, he's in 5th. SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? WHY ME?!??!?!?!?! So to solve this I had to team up with Dylan, and we made a deal,"If I help you get rid of...whatever his name is, your favorite color has to be... lavender,"Dylan said. I agreed to the deal, here's the plan, we get Logan to pretend to want to be with Stefanie, in other words, we make Logan do whatever his name is tried to do with me, but if all else fails, I'm running away, like Isabelle. That plan didn't really work out, when Logan did it it seemed completely NORMAL, so I made Dylan do it. Basically, Stefanie has been with all the bros, which disgusts me.

Ok at this point I am so done. I'm done cause now that Camille's out of the way, Dylan's now with Kylie. I get pain out of this, and I know what you're thinking, I get pain out of this why?? I'll tell you why. Kylie has this need to hide behind me every time Dylan or any bro comes around,and I hate this because once Kylie was standing right in front of me, not usual, when Dylan came around. I find this a HAZARD because once Dylan meant to kiss Kylie, but her dumb "need" made her move out of the way and...ugh,I'm not even gonna say it, all I'm gonna say is NEVER EVER SPEAK OF IT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR TONGUE. I'm gonna tell you how they even ended up together, Dylan asked her, Kylie just said "uhhhhhhhh..."and that's the recipe for disaster. When Dylan took Kylie to a restaurant, Kylie invited Camille cause she's dumb, and she didn't know it was just supposed to be just them. If it's one thing I know about Camille it's that she goes nuts around Dylan, cause apparently, ever since they broke up she's been all like,"STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!"it was really weird. When they tried to order drinks Dylan said "I'll have some bubbly cola,"then Isabelle, who apparently worked there as a waitress, responds,"Ok, BUBBLY BUTT,"and eventually they get stressed out and leave, or at least Dylan does, Kylie and Camille run off to the science fair.

The science fair wasn't actually a science fair it's just a fair of random projects, yeah, our school is weird, considering it's called weirdo middle school. Anyways, the school needed a judge for the science fair so since I always say "Only judges are allowed to judge," I thought that if I'm gonna judge people on a regular basis, why not be a judge, so now I can judge anybody I want, haha on you. Basically, there's a bunch of projects and honestly I think all of them were somewhat terrible, do you think I should've gave them a topic, cause I think that effected their projects.

First I checked out the blue-eyed group's projects, at least that's what Kylie called them after she, Isabelle, and Camille escaped from Isabelle's restaurant, The Dancing Izzy, by the beach. "We're here," Camille said in sync with Kylie and Izzy when she walked into the school yard we used for the science fair. Since all the participants were all present, I started explaining the rules. "Ok, the rules are 'no cheating, or committing sabotage of any sort, and no murdering if you loose'?? What kind of rules are these?!? Rules for The Hunger Games or something??!?! Well, we all know that some people need the 'no murdering' rule, cough cough Jessica." "Get on with it Muffin!!" Apparently Vanessa gets very impatient during fairs of any sort. Great, now I'm stuck talking, or thinking, like professional instructions!! "Ok, I'll get on with it or whatever." "Ok, 'blue eyed group', what did you three nincompoops do your project on??" "Hello Muffin, we're the blue eyed group," Max said as substituting for his twin for getting 'sick'. Mackenzie has some serious issues. "I kinda already figured that out Max," I replied. "Here are our projects!! READ THEM!!!" He said like he wanted to not be at the science fair and actually enjoy his day doing something crazy like installing wireless speakers all around the neighborhood with the head sound system on a tree in his yard with a pathway from his window. As I read Jessica's, Max's, and Jade's project I read out loud, "'How Blue Eyes Effect: Blue eyes effect a person's prettiness rank and the likeliness of people noticing their eye color. People also tend to tell you that you look good in blue.'" Next I read the following part of their report, "'How any other eye color doesn't effect: However, people with brown, green, hazel, gray, and any other colors unlisted don't effect.' This is offensive!!" "Us blue eyed people have effects on people," Max said like he was some type of god or something. "I'm looking at the next group," I replied. "Wait!! Do we win??"

"Stefanie, Camille, and Kylie, please don't tell me you did a report on eye color, because if you did, I'd jump off a cliff," I said to the next group as I glanced at their projects. "Don't worry, we did a web," Camille responded. "Can we win because Vanessa can't win because she's a weirdo??" "Stefanie, I have to see other groups, like Vanessa and Isabelle's, it's not fair to exclude them," I said because everyone so far has been so greedy. "Overall, this web looks nice except for one detail, I DID THIS PROJECT BEFORE I DECIDED TO BECOME THE JUDGE,"I said, "You get a F- for not even completing a project." "Darn..." Stefanie said. Then I threw my shoe at her.

"Ok, Vanessa, Izzy, the other group made me loose my shoe!!" "I did this project on one of my favorite bands, Big Time Rush,"Vanessa said, "it has their names, birthdays, and a picture of their second album Elevate. Izzy do you want to explain the next one??" "No," Izzy said. "This is our project on how we are twins, we have the same face and eye color, but our hair and personality are different. She got blond from Jay's family and dyed the ends pink, and I have natural brown hair,"Vanessa said as she explained the project. "This is our last project on the band the bros have. They started as YouTubers, and nobody liked them before, and they released their album in summer of 2014. See, I drew pictures of the four of them," Vanessa said. Then Izzy fainted. "Vanessa, is Izzy still alive??" I asked. "Yeah," Vanessa replied. "Then you win," I said as I handed them a shiny trophy. "Thank you," Vanessa said. "SHUSH IT, CROP TOP!!!!" I blurted. Then Izzy starts attacking everyone. After that, Max said, "is this what it's really like??"