Chapter Four- The Beach Disaster

Apparently, Cody and Kyle had a friend named Logan who lived with Cody cause his parents were in Hawaii for their jobs, and Logan just happened to be at the beach Isabelle forced Stefanie and Kyle to go to after Kyle had his band rehearsals. At the beach, Vanessa just happened to show up. Now Stefanie took this the wrong way and thought Vanessa wanted to be with Kyle and then comes the fight or as we like to call it, EVERY DAY. So then Camille comes popping out of the ground telling Vanessa to go away and to get away from her brother, so Vanessa did what she does, you know, frolicking along the beach till she runs into someone and injures them, but instead of injuring someone she finds Logan building a sand castle, and of course she starts a conversation. Vanessa says,"Hi I'm Vanessa," and he responds "Hi, I'm Logan,"you know basic conversation. Then Camille pops up again and starts saying things like "GRRRRR, GET AWAY FROM LOGAN HES MY FRIEND, YOU JUST WANT TO BE WITH HIM!!!!, "yeah it was pretty awkward if I do say so myself.

You remember Dylan, right? Here's how he came. The last day at school, this weirdo named Dylan was in this exchange student program in exchange for Vanessa in Spain. But the minute he stepped into class, Camille was all like,"Ok Dylan, now you're with me," and I bet Dylan was all like,"what did I just walk into?!?!?!". That day at lunch, Dylan was panicking cause he was in fear I guess but that's cause he panicked in Spanish, I guess he was in fear of Camille, so being the nice person I am, I took Camille to my lunch table that I share with Kylie, and lots of other people from 7th and 8th grade. Stefanie, Kyle, and this guy who is new to our neighborhood, named Zander, were in eighth grade. Camille, Kylie, and I were in 6th and Dylan was in 7th, along with Vanessa, Jay, Isabelle, and Logan. Remember when Dylan was panicking at lunch??,well, he ran into Logan just like Vanessa. Then they became friends, and since Dylan is friends with Logan, and Logan is friends Kyle, and Cody, so that makes Dylan automatically friends with Kyle and Cody so now they're known as the bros. At my lunch table, I guess Camille and I were sorta friends after that, but I wasn't sure of it. Later on Dylan moved here and that's when all the drama started.