Chapter Eleven- Bath Time With A Chance Of Crazy

What I saw wasn't pleasant. Cody was shoving Kyle in a baby pool with clothes on and trying to bathe him. Tried to keep that granola bar in my stomach. I try to get a closer look, even though it might end up with me barfing.

I couldn't get closer. I had no way to, so I just got on the corner of our roof tilted over a bit, and fell.

I fell on the top of our tree. "Oh my gosh," I said as I tried to catch my breath, "I have to tell Melody."

Melody is Cody's younger sister. She usually stalks people, snaps a picture of them, writes a lie as a caption to the picture, and before you know it, you see your picture on the cover on a magazine. I usually like starting rumors about Vanessa and Zander, or more like Zanessa. She is a real threat, and can turn plain news to a drama fest. She's usually in her room writing and downloading pictures into her computer. I head over to the Mason's house, which is like, next door. I realized their door is locked. Now this is why I raided Stefanie's jewelry box for pins. I try picking their lock, and succeeded. I walk into their house, hoping Logan won't wake up and come down for a snack, and see his friend sneaking into his house. Why is Logan always the one person I don't want to see while I'm doing something absolutely crazy? What about the cops? Getting that off my mind, I tiptoe up the stairs. I find Melody's room. "Melody?" I say as I creak open her door. "Muffin, any news on Zanessa?" Melody asks. "No," I reply. "Style?" "No news on Style either." "Jessi-Poo?!" "No, I found Logi-poo and Cyle." "This is news worthy," Melody said. Melody knew her brother and his friends were capable of this level of insane. "Dylan and Logan are upstairs," I say. "Great, easy picture opportunity, but we're gonna have to let Cyle be, since they're at Kyle's house," Melody replies. As we walk upstairs, I prepare my eyes for the extreme. I acted like I was about to face Isabelle doing ballet in a leotard. The HORROR. Even thinking of that was terrifying. Isabelle usually tricks you into watching her dance then scars you for life. When we slowly opened Logan's room door, we did see the extreme.

We saw Dylan and Logan playing video games. "Do you want to play Video games with us, Muffin?" "No, I'm fine, Logan,"I said as Stefanie burst through the door screaming. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. "Have you ever seen our mom since she drove us to the airport to pick up Vanessa about a year ago?" Stefanie asked while she blocked the doorway. "That was random," I replied. "Just answer!" She said. "No, I haven't, why?" I asked. "She wants to take the five of us on a road trip," Stefanie said, clearly breathless."So she wants you, me, Vanessa, Isabelle, and her in a car for hours singing campfire songs, and playing the banjo, and maracas?" I asked. "Yeah," Stefanie said before she started staring off into space. "You know summer vacation just started a month ago, right?" I asked. I wanted to actually be home for summer break, but now my mom wants to take us somewhere new. Everyone knows this is gonna be some vacation, since we're going for the rest of break. "I said we'd go," Stefanie replied. "You WHAT?!"