Chapter Twelve- You WHAT?!

"I'm sorry, you WHAT?!" I said to Stefanie just before we walked out of Logan's room.

Stefanie was a complete nut head to agree to THAT deal. Does anyone else find it suspicious that our mom that hasn't seen us in a year wants to go on vacation? Or has any one thought about since she lived in the Labrat universe for a year, she probably did something absolutely CRAZY with magic, or something of that sort. Stefanie can be completely CLUELESS sometimes. I mean, she has a weird vibe, considering she only talks to Vanessa and Stefanie. I don't even think she has even said a word to Isabelle since she came, which was March of 2014. You know what I mean? It's that feeling you get when you think your being watched, but the thing is, I thinks she stalks us. How else would she know we're on summer vacation? The Labrat universe, or the Immortal universe, doesn't even have seasons, only summer. That's why I don't like it there. I like it in the Evil world, where it's dark all year around, and they have dark magic instead if light magic. The point is, I don't trust Ms. Immortalian.

"I don't know why I agreed, I just did," said Stefanie. "You do realize that she could be taking us to some magical wonder land right? Do you know how much I hate wonderlands, and all things cheery? A lot, right?" I ranted as we closed the front door and argued in our front yard. "You know that some of us actually want to leave this crazy neighborhood," Stefanie said in that voice people use that says,"I'm very disappointed in you". Don't worry, I disappoint everybody.
"FINE,"I yelled as I climbed up the side of our house that had my ladder, and window. "I HATE EVERYTHING!!" I mumbled to myself, just in case somebody snuck into my room to eavesdrop. You gotta watch out for every act of nonsense the world has to offer in my area of California. I went to my room to pack, I at least want my suitcase/backpack. I don't know which is more appropriate. Maybe I'd just bring both... Within a minute I was all packed up, but I still don't wanna go. What if Vanessa stayed behind and finished what she started at the beach that day. That beach story I told you, well, that wasn't the whole story.

After Vanessa met Logan, first Stefanie accused her of wanting to be with Logan. Then Vanessa said I wanted to be with Logan just to get Stefanie and Camille off her back. That's when Stefanie accused her of trying to steal Kyle. The rest happened as I said, but after that day, believe it or not, he hated me, and I hated him. That's right, he was a hater at one point. Basically, we were almost exactly alike, he wanted to kill me, I wanted to kill him, well sort of. I wanted to be friends at first, but I never said it, I just hated. From that day onward he would never come out when it was daytime. Think about it, Vanessa said I wanted to be with Logan even though I was ELEVEN. The thing was, he only had a negative personality when I was around. You see why I wondered why Logan walked up to me at the park that day. This all happened after the beach, but before Jay wanted to get married to Vanessa. That day at the park, it was like he was brain washed, he didn't remember that he hated me. I find that a bit weird. It's like he woke up with amnesia. I guess it was a good thing he did because I still can't get over the fact that Logan actually had a dark side at one point. I wonder if he still has one, because no matter how many people I hate, I can't get rid of my good side.

I've been a hater for quite a while now. I think I started hating when Vanessa came to live with us in 2013. Before that, I would never hate. That was probably because I lived with Stefanie. Now that I think about it, I didn't have a life when I was nice.

Anyway, I started getting distracted by what Vanessa could possibly screw up if she stayed behind. Thats when it hit me. She could sabotage my friend ship with Logan, or worse, Vanessa could be with him. This is the part when my world collapses on me and everything goes horribly wrong, and I have to leave when everything has gone nuts.

It's true.