#44

Anna's POV

"Anna!"
"Yeah?"
"Come here!"

It was the day before the last leg of tour and dad was calling me from downstairs. Mum, dad, Pete and Gerard were all watching me like a hawk to make sure I ate. I was glad that there were people looking out for me but I felt very crowded. I walk downstairs to find everyone, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots, Panic! at the Disco, IDKHOW and Gerard.
"Little Urie!" Josh exclaims running up and giving me a hug.
"Hello" I laugh. They all give me a hug.
"Hey kid."
"Hello Tyler." I say
"So good to hear your voice." He whispers. I give him a small smile.
"So what's happening?" I ask dad.
"We're going to have lunch."
I sigh a little.
"Ok I'll be back."

I go to my room and change into my jeans and a top. I look at my scars and sigh. It was summer but I had to cover my scars. I messed up the other night and relapsed but I hadn't told anyone, I couldn't. I find the lightest jumper I could and put it on. There was a knock at my door.
"Come in"
Tyler walks in.
"Hey what's up?" I ask.
"You ok? You look down when Brendon said we were going for lunch."
"Yeah. I'm just tired of dad and everyone watching my every move when it comes to eating. I know that they are just looking out for me because they are worried and I know what I did wasn't good but they're making me feel very crowded." I explain. He nods.
"I get that but like you said, they're just worried."
"I know." I say looking at the ground.

"Anna!" Dallon calls from downstairs.
"Coming!" I shout back. I grab my phone off charge and place it in my bag.
Tyler and I go downstairs and we all get into various cars and drive to the restaurant.

"Booking for Urie?"
"Yep. Table for 15?"
Dad nods his head and the waitress takes us to a different room with a really big table for all of us. I take a seat between Gerard and dad. The waitress, whose name tag said Emma, handed all of us a menu.
"I'll be back shortly when you have decided." She smiled and she walked off.
We all flick through the menu, everyone was having different conversations, Josh, Joe, Dan and Patrick were talking about something, Nicole and mum were talking, Andy, Mike, Ryan and Dallon were also talking. Dad, Gerard, Tyler and Pete were having a conversation and so was I... with my own head.

Stop eating
You're getting fatter every day
Don't pick the most expensive thing
You don't deserve it

Well not much of a conversation, it was mainly one voice.
"You know what you want?" Dad taps my shoulder. I shake my head.
"Would you like some help deciding?" I nod my head.

After tossing and turning between options I finally decided on grilled fish and salad. Well dad sort of did for me. I didn't want anything but dad wouldn't let me so I told him to pick something and he gave me the choice of fish or steak. Emma came and took our order and returned with our drinks.
"So you ready for the last part of tour everyone?" Dad says standing and holding up his beer. Everyone responds with a yes.
"A lot has happened this tour, broken equipment, missing equipment, Anna's biological mom, but we all stuck by each other and got through it," he says and smiles at me, "here's to the last leg of tour and many more adventures!"
Everyone cheers as dad sits back down. He smiles and winks at me.
"Love you A" he whispers so only I can hear him. I hug him.
"Love you too dad" I whisper back.

Emma brings around our meals and everyone digs in, except me. I hated that I couldn't just eat. Why couldn't I just be normal!? Gerard gives me a small nudge and raises his eyebrows slightly. I hadn't eaten breakfast today and he knew that so I slowly start eating my meal knowing I had to.
Come on just eat, it's not that hard. Stop being so stupid.
"How's your fish?" Tyler asks me, interrupting my thoughts.
"Pretty good. How's your cheeseburger?"
"Cheesy"
I laugh and shake my head.
"Maybe because it's called a cheeseburger."
"Maybe."
I see Josh smile and shake his head and so does Tyler, so he pokes his tongue at him and Josh does it back.
"You guys are so much like children." I laugh.
"You're the child here."
"I don't know about that." Mum says.
"Yeah I think Anna is more responsible than you two combined." Nicole adds.
Tyler jokingly glares at them before continuing his lunch.
Nicole, mum and I all just laugh at him.