Arriving At Green Gables

I feel a tap on my shoulder, a little girl is standing on the train seat and says something to me but I can't understand what she's saying. Then a man comes out of one of the cabins. "We are arriving at the last stop, Avonlea." I look out the window and slowly close my eyes, the light of the beautiful sun was blinding me. I fix my posture and fold my hands. The train comes at an abrupt stop and the doors open. People are starting to rush to the door, but I wait patiently. Once everyone leaves, I get up and take a deep breath.

I keep on walking and walking until I find a big, charming farm. There's a black horse and I pet his nuzzle. Then a girl my age comes out of the farm, she has beautiful, fiery, red hair in two braids. She meets my eye contact and smiles. She starts walking towards where I am, "Hi, my name's Anne." She says, "With an E." I smile back, "My names, Alana." I say. "I'm new." "Do you want to see the rest of Avonlea?" She asks. I nod my head, and she jumps over the fence and reaches her hand out to me. I take it and we skip to wherever she was taking me.

We started walking and everything's so beautiful here, I mean, it's so gorgeous. Then she suddenly stops. "Can I show you another place? It's far more beautiful than ever," she says, "It's so heavenly and gorgeous, it's truly a delightful sight." I was amazed by her words, she talks so.. clearly? "Okay." I said. We started walking into a different direction. It's getting later and I just want something to eat, my stomach was aching me to eat some biscuits, or maybe chicken and hot rice with coffee.

"Close your eyes, we're almost here." She says as she walks behind me and puts her hands on my eyes. I close them, and she tells me to keep walking until we're here. I suppose we're almost here since she stops walking. She let's go of her hands, I open my eyes. I gracefully open my mouth in awe. It's a beautiful pool of saltwater, a beach. "Have you ever seen something so beautiful?" She asks. "Yes I have, your hair." I point to her fiery red, hair. She smiles, "Thank you so very much." She smiles ever so happily. "People usually call me ugly." A moment of silent passes, "You're not ugly."

"I've read books about beaches, about the ocean and the sea." I said. "Me too, I love to read!" She answers back. I sit down, she does the same. "Anne," I say, "Are you allowed to go to school?" I ask. Back at the only home I ever lived which was the orphanage, we weren't allowed to learn, only the boys. "I am, I learn so much at school!" She perks up. "We have a beautiful teacher, she's so smart." She announces as she looks at the water. Wow, she has a female teacher. I didn't know women could be teachers. "Have you ever gone to school?" She asks. I didn't want to lie. "No I have not." I say quietly. "I was an orphan."

She looks at me dearly. "I was too." My heart starts to race, she was an orphan too? Someone like me? I look at her for a quick second then look back at the ocean. "I escaped." I said. "Did you escape too?" She looks at me and takes my hand, "I am a Cuthbert now, they have changed my life." I look down at her pale, but beautiful hands. "We should make a friendship bracelet, just you and I." She suggests. I look back at her and smile. "We shall"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
~ 638 words for the whole story.. sorry if it was short! I am going to upload tmrw to since I haven't uploaded last week. Bye ~