The Train Station

"Hello, how may I help you today?" The old man asks. "I was looking for a train," I asked. The old fat man looked at me weirdly. "You'll need money for that." He said. "That I do have," I said while taking out five dollars and two cents, enough for one ticket to, Avonlea. Far from this town. "I reckon I can give you a ticket then," he said. He typed something in his typing machine and gave me a ticket, I gave him the money. 

I sat on the bench, it was getting a little cold but I presume I can handle it. I handled beatings from the headmasters at the orphanage, I handled the rude little kids, I can handle the cold breeze. I closed my eyes and Imagined what might happen at Avonlea. Will I go to school? Will I make new friends? Most importantly where will I stay? It is spring now, summer will arrive soon. Maybe I will go on an adventure. 

I lifted my head up and saw a pair of bright light coming my way. A loud ringing noise roared and I sprang up from the bench. The train was coming and I was finally going to be free. The train stops and a rush of people come out, why are so many people dying to come here? I get on the train and a crew member takes my ticket and gives me a boarding pass, I'm going to be sitting in the last row. 

The seat is comfy and is the color of blood. There is a seat next to me and in front of me are two more chairs. I look outside the window. There is a short line of people. Maybe fifteen or even twenty. I already know the train won't be packed. The people come in, There is a mother with her daughter she sits in the seats in front of me. A man sits next to me, he is kind of handsome. The train starts to move and I smile, I'm going to start a brand new life. I hope I find a mother and a father too.