chapter 1- mira

5 years later                  

Mira ran to the waterfall which was her safe haven.

She had been travelling all her life careful not to enter into pack territories, she had to because run not staying at a particular spot because she could sense the witches.

she had spent her 19 years span by running among humans and now she had come of age to retain her thrown in the werewolf kingdom as the only surviving lycan  and a princess at that.

she now knew why the witches attacked her home they had come looking for her as she was a rare combination with both traits of her mother who was a royal witch that had fallen in love with a King lycan, she later found out that she witches hated lycans and werewolf making her mother's relationship a sacrilege and then she was born making her the most powerful.
                   *****
she gazed at her reflection in the river shedding tears as her 19 years old self  stared back at her, she wished she had a normal life in which she could fall in love with her mate and bear pups but who was she kidding she would only endanger her mate who ever he was.

she also knew her rare combinations would have people wondering who she was for she had curling multicolored hair with a mixture of black, purple and blue, which fell from her neck down to her back stopping just under her round butt. she had unique purple eyes just like her mother's she also had a model shaped oval face with a plump bust and an hour glass figure.                                                             
Mira sat at  the river bank throwing pebbles into the river as she taught about her family and pack and how they sacrificed their life for hers she had nothing to repay them with but her safety she had to run and run she was going to do until she was more prepared to pay the witches council a visit........
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wow just did my first chapter.
How was it?? Poor Mira has suffered a lot please vote for my story thanks guys

Peaze_b editon August 2019. .  .