chapter 3 - mates!!!???

Alpha. Alexander's  POV

I had  been stressed out lately well not only me but my brother felixander, running the biggest pack in north America has been tedious but with I and my brother's efforts has paid off being that we are also the strongest and ferocious wolves in the wolf clan.

What I and my brother have missing is our mate who would be Luna and lead by our side we would pamper her alot and love her with all our heart i knew my my brother could read my thoughts so I gave him a weak smile.

my train of thoughts are broken when I feel a pull towards the border a rogue just stepped foot into our territory and sure enough my warriors are howling out.

Bring the rogue to us I mindlinked our beta derick. On it alphas he replied quickly shutting down the link I and my brother inhaled and continued our work..

                 Mira's pov
My head ached and I winced at the bruises that were beginning to form on my hands from how tight I was being held by these warriors, the beta had yet to return with his so called alphas whom I hope to beg saying that I meant no troubles and be sent off....well hopefully

.. .If only I knew....

My eyes snapped to the hard door as they rattled the soldiers bowed their heads and I also had to if I wanted to remain alive for my revenge.

Who sent you rogue? one of them spoke his voice oh gosh I nearly came on done with his voice it was like the calm before  the storm I could kill to hear it over and over again.

Speak up rogue one yelled before dragging my hands that was held by one of the guard, as soon as he held my hand we both froze.

Look at us he said softly I braced myself and looked at them....mates!!??
++++++++±+++++++++++±+++++++

I'm crying right now don't ask me why else you could put some money in my bank account. ....Cus some people rubbed me on the streets thankfully my phone was saved hip hip hip hurray
Peaze_b
        :)