chapter 8 - in for a suprise

I've been a bad girl and I'm so sorry 🙏🙏

Ohhh wow what a pretty little thing I have here the witch hunter smiled, let me go right now I thundered....but all she did was sneer..a pretty little thing like you would fetch me a lot of gold coins I can already smell it.. hmmm let's say if I sold you to the silver pack I would be 250 gold coins richer I heard they are looking for mate.
Mira's thoughts
No no no no I thought the silver pack were nothing but a bunch of Rebels they don't respect their mates and any male who had lost a mate could mate with any female caught for them by the witch Hunters they didn't care to ask questions they just did what was right in their own eyes...now am in big trouble if I ever go their pack I have to do something.

Back to present
You know what witch hunter I am a member of the black scout pack and we don't like to be messed with... I could see a flicker of fear in the witch Hunters eyes... Yes fear me bitch am not to be messed with.
Ohh.. sorry I should go I'm sorry for the inconvenience she scurried along..
Yeah serves u rights bitch no one messes with me I smirked.

The witch Hunter's pov always getting myself into trouble messing with the black scout pack I thought bitterly as I crossed the waterfall who knew the supernatural looking female had dealings with the back scout pack...now I knew not to mess with them after a friend of mine had gotten into trouble kidnapping one of their pups to sell to a vampire..long story short she was caught and burned alive to serve as a warning to the rest of us...
As for me i used my head and I have been able to avoid getting killed by them.....
Crkkkkk...who is there I called out I can hear you and I can smell you wolf...Three big wolves stepped under the moonlight..hmm I didn't do anything I blurted out immediately...the wolves shifted and stared at me have you seen a female wolf as Bright as the sun come your way one of the identical gruesome looking wolves asked me..
No I haven't I lied...I'm just going about minding my business like always I replied and the three wolves left me fuming...but wait I called out if you could give me some gold coins I would be able to help you find whom you seek....why did I later volunteer you may ask but the gold coins were my God and you would do anything for your God right😂 yeah I know you would do don't judge me..............

To be continued guys I missed u all🥺🥺🥺